Damien Duff Pledges future to Newcastle - BBC

Guest michaelfoster

He was one of the tiny minority who actually pulled their socks up for us the last couple of months but I can't say I'm tickled pink at the thought of any of the first team staying besides Bassong. They can all fuck off as far as I'm concerned, can't stand the fucking sight of them.

While he wasn't to blame for the goal, him scoring the OG that sent us down was such a horribly perfect ending to the script of his Newcastle career. Get shot at any costs.

He was one of the tiny minority who actually pulled their socks up for us the last couple of months but I can't say I'm tickled pink at the thought of any of the first team staying besides Bassong. They can all f*** off as far as I'm concerned, can't stand the f***ing sight of them.

what about Enrique? He was starting to look good.

Can't justify keeping him under any circumstances tbh. He's a washed-up, over the hill, 30 year old wanker taking the better part of £65,000 A WEEK out of the club. He has no future at this club and I'd give the hopeless little prick away to whoever is fucking thick enough to take him on.

While he wasn't to blame for the goal, him scoring the OG that sent us down was such a horribly perfect ending to the script of his Newcastle career. Get shot at any costs.

He was one of the tiny minority who actually pulled their socks up for us the last couple of months but I can't say I'm tickled pink at the thought of any of the first team staying besides Bassong. They can all f*** off as far as I'm concerned, can't stand the f***ing sight of them.

what about Enrique? He was starting to look good.

Aye ok I'll go along with that. I'm in a relegation haze of anger and disgust, I'm finding it hard to hand out compliments to any of them.

If we keep him I cannot see him changing his game at all.

He'll spend most of every game he plays stood on the wing waiting for someone to give him the ball, he won't bother trying to move into space & when he does get hold of the ball he'll surprisingly find himself surrounded by opposition players who have miraculously figured out that he keeps standing still.

All these players suddenly coming out to show how loyal they are and how determined they are to fix things.  IT WAS YOUR FUCKING FAULT IN THE FIRST PLACE.

Guest Ebolarama

They can all fuck off unless they take pay cuts. Otherwise, this club is totally and utterly Leeds'd.

Love how the players weekly wages quoted go up and up the worse a team plays. I have no doubts Duff is not on £70k a week. He'll be on a lot but not £70K a week.

65k.  :aww:

Last time I heard it's 50k.  I wonder when did he get a pay rise.

Like I said, the worse performances we put in the more players wages are quoted as. Owen started the season quoted as being on £90 a week. Now the quotes are from £125k per week up to in some places £140k a week. It's crazy. Frankly nobody has a clue what any player is on. Yes we know those who are on high wages but we don't know what those high wages are.

Like I said, the worse performances we put in the more players wages are quoted as. Owen started the season quoted as being on £90 a week. Now the quotes are from £125k per week up to in some places £140k a week. It's crazy. Frankly nobody has a clue what any player is on. Yes we know those who are on high wages but we don't know what those high wages are.

He wasn't even worth that tbh :dowie:

I think he's on 105k.

Well we know they're too high, it's not like knowing the exact figures is going to change that.

Sorry, but he 'may care' and have had a few 'good matches' but he is one of the reasons why we are now where we are - an underperforming, overpaid charlatan who is living on past reputation.  Not the only one at the club though.  You can't have five good matches in three years and then blub about it when the inevitable happens.

Guest sicko2ndbest

I think he is a great bloke with limited footballing ability. Would be ok in the championship, but stil wouldnt paper over his ineffectivenes

Sorry, but he 'may care' and have had a few 'good matches' but he is one of the reasons why we are now where we are - an underperforming, overpaid charlatan who is living on past reputation.  Not the only one at the club though.  You can't have five good matches in three years and then blub about it when the inevitable happens.

Fucking spot on.

Duff is more then good enough for the Championship, and he has looked like some of the few who gave a shit the last games.

I have critized duff on more then one occasion but i'm starting to see another side of him really.

Good going lad!  :clap:

what on earth do you base that on? 

Fucking spot on.

thirded - his 70k p/w or whatever it may actually be is most likely the motivating factor behind his "loyalty"

Fucking spot on.

thirded - his 70k p/w or whatever it may actually be is most likely the motivating factor behind his "loyalty"

Or the fact that his past years of under-achievement make him feel under threat for some reason......