Peter Løvenkrands

Rich

Rather him than Shola. 

That's about it.

He's not competing with Shola, his direct competition would be Ba. 

If we persist with 4-4-2 it will be Best + Ba up front and all I'm saying is Peter is a better choice than Shola for third in the pecking order. 

Rather him than Shola. 

That's about it.

He's not competing with Shola, his direct competition would be Ba. 

If we persist with 4-4-2 it will be Best + Ba up front and all I'm saying is Peter is a better choice than Shola for third in the pecking order.

:nods: hopefully.

people are too harsh on him. for a 4th choice striker he is doing a great job. scoring goals and being an outstanding professional who loves playing for us.

if pardew wants 4-4-2 i think he is a better to partner Ba and best than Shola.

Løvenkrands problem most his career is that he has been used on the LW when he is/was better as a striker or just behind.

Like the guy. He has been fantastic for us, far surpassing my expectations but both he and Shola have to be moved on and replaced next summer. I have no doubt he former will. Shola we are lumbered with until retirement.

:dowie:

Like the guy. He has been fantastic for us, far surpassing my expectations but both he and Shola have to be moved on and replaced next summer. I have no doubt he former will. Shola we are lumbered with until retirement.

:dowie:

:yao:

http://www.memecenter.com/uploaded/1297a707c22d2bd2cd66a0796e664a757.jpg

I think the main problem with Lovenkrands is he's just not a good footballer. If he's not scoring goals he might as well not be on the pitch, and he generally only scores against Championship standard teams. He contributes nothing, can't hold the ball up and doesn't give defenders any problems whatsoever. He's a poor man's version of Michael Owen.