Pre-season friendlies now all confirmed - see Championship guide sticky

James

"FC Utrecht start next Saturday like any preparation with his first training match against regioteam. Early July will start a training camp in Hoenderloo. But every year is again the question of what will be the opening match which can be visited for free by the loyal season holders. This year it's likely that the opening match played against the English Newcastle United. It is also envisaged that FC Utrecht also performs well against a Turkish club whose name is not yet known. In this way also affects Utrecht opponents size and the pressure hose Zaan up. The dates of the training competitions are published as soon as possible on this website."

Darn.

Guest Ebolarama

Neither are they by the standard of their league so they can piss of, they would have been a f***ing League 1 team if they were playing in England, c***s.

If you spit harder next time, your dummy might even land IN Utrecht.

Guest toonlass

What exactly is the point in playing Shamrock Rovers then?

We might actually win one of our friendly matches?

What exactly is the point in playing Shamrock Rovers then?

Damn it, it's actually an easy trip for me from Belfast to Dublin apart from I'm in f***ing Co Mayo that week. I think there's a train from westport to Dublin though?

Guest GAMMELL

Can anyone remember THAT Shola penalty against Bray Wanderers several pre-seasons ago? :lol:

Think so, We won 6-1 or something like that... Did the bandy bastart blaze the peno a mile over the crossbar?!

It's going to be carnage over there!

Ha ha ha!

It just shows you how idiotic the numpty's currently running the show at NUFC are!

As you say, carnage! As most NUFc will be stopping in The Dam as it's only a short train joruney to Utrecht!

Can anyone remember THAT Shola penalty against Bray Wanderers several pre-seasons ago? :lol:

Think so, We won 6-1 or something like that... Did the bandy bastart blaze the peno a mile over the crossbar?!

Yes, I actually laughed so hard that a little bit of wee came out. Was so fucking funny.

Also the same day as SBR's charity game at SJP. I find it a complete lack of respect to the great man that we're even contemplating a game on that day. It's in his honour to raise money for a good worthwhile charity. The sooner these fuckwits are out of our club the better