Sol Campbell leaves Notts County

Skirge

Christ I have no idea whats going on.

What is Martin's MPH out of interest? Thought he was meant to be the fastest player around at Inter.

Doesn't really matter as Stephen Carr was the fastest at this club when he was here.

What is Martin's MPH out of interest? Thought he was meant to be the fastest player around at Inter.

Doesn't really matter as Stephen Carr was the fastest at this club when he was here.

Do you mean fattest?

Do you mean fattest?

I'm pretty sure I remember a newspaper getting hold of a list from pre-season with Carr being the fastest in the Allardyce days.

Do you mean fattest?

I'm pretty sure I remember a newspaper getting hold of a list from pre-season with Carr being the fastest in the Allardyce days.

Well, if Sol Campbell is the second fastest player in the PL, I'm willing to believe anything.

Guest Stephen927

Do you mean fattest?

Doesn't really matter, I thought you loved pointless stats? I recall a thread on Geremi being influential for us as he played a part in every single one of our goals when played, no matter how small his part was.

Also, Obafemi Martins says Carr wasn't the fastes.

Guest Stephen927

Do you mean fattest?

Well, if Sol Campbell is the second fastest player in the PL, I'm willing to believe anything.

Quick, to the religion thread.

Guest Phil K

Also, Obafemi Martins says Carr wasn't the fastest.

Where is Carr these days, anyway ?

Is he another player who leaves NUFC for better things only to come to grief ?

Guest Alan Shearer 9

Birmingham he's their second fastest player after Lee Bowyer who has a top speed of 29 MPH if he's running towards an ethnic minority

Looks like he may be off to Notts County according to the BBC.

Ridiculous if true. League two ffs.

From the BBC article:

The Magpies have been linked with a host of big-name players since Eriksson arrived, including David Beckham and Dietmar Hamann.

Are they having a laugh?