Sol Campbell leaves Notts County

Skirge

Wrong Magpies Sol you massive spacker.

You're not setting exactly setting the right example calling someone a "Massive spacker" on the forums are you....what about our disabled readers? tut tut

You're not setting exactly setting the right example calling someone a "Massive spacker" on the forums are you....what about our disabled readers? tut tut

:sadnod:

Guest sicko2ndbest

So you are saying that all disabled people are spackers. Tut Tut Tut

Guest Stephen927

This.

Sol Campbell is a mong the best defenders we've ever had for England.

Classy. Deft. Subtle.

Too subtle for many on here though.

(Bunch of fucking spackers, you see...)  :eek:

Was just thinking, if we got him and he partnered Coloccini, ON PAPER in terms of CV and achievements, international honours, etc during their careers, best centre-back pairing in club's history?

I highlight the "on paper" bit because Colo's been poor to average and Campbell not the same as before, and no doubt some will think I mean best as in terms of Newcastle form.

Was just thinking, if we got him and he partnered Coloccini, ON PAPER in terms of CV and achievements, international honours, etc during their careers, best centre-back pairing in club's history?

I highlight the "on paper" bit because Colo's been poor to average and Campbell not the same as before, and no doubt some will think I mean best as in terms of Newcastle form.

:kinnear:

Guest Alan Shearer 9

I was just happily browsing this forum as usual when I was shocked and appalled by the egregious content and vitriolic hatred towards retards in Dave's post. I think the best way to describe how I feel is violated; I trusted Dave and I feel like my friendly midget uncle has come round to give me a pie but he has rubbed his willy all over the pie and left a pube on it before I've eaten it unaware. I think the only solution is for this bigoted man to be purged from the site forever for the sake of its reputation as much as anything.