Realistic Summer Targets 2009

Kasper

Djimi Traore is complete dump. On what I know of them I'd accept Pamarot and Thomas from that lot, although I haven't seen Thomas play for a couple of years.

Last time I remember seeing him was away at The Valley, where we lost 2-0. He netted a penalty at the end.

Djimi Traore is complete dump. On what I know of them I'd accept Pamarot and Thomas from that lot, although I haven't seen Thomas play for a couple of years.

Last time I remember seeing him was away at The Valley, where we lost 2-0. He netted a penalty at the end.

As far as I remember he's pretty quick, half decent left foot and good at running with the ball. Better than Duff, in other words.

As far as I remember he's pretty quick, half decent left foot and good at running with the ball. Better than Duff, in other words.

Yeah, all I could remember was that he was a quick, left-footed winger. Haven't a clue how direct he is, but you're right, could hardly be worse than Duff, especially on a free transfer.

I'd take Lauren.

I was gutted we weren't in for him when he went to Pompey, especially as Nobby was our only right back at the time. Seems to have seriously regressed there though and hardly ever played.

I'd take Lauren.

I was gutted we weren't in for him when he went to Pompey, especially as Nobby was our only right back at the time. Seems to have seriously regressed there though and hardly ever played.

Glen Johnson?

you gotta laugh some kid on toontastic is adamanent bassong is going to ars and we are getting vela and wiltshire on loan says all will be revealed in 24 hrs

he was told by an Arsenal source

who does he think negotiated all of that?

:mackems:

Hilario, Ball and Siberski anyone?

All on frees btw

you gotta laugh some kid on toontastic is adamanent bassong is going to ars and we are getting vela and wiltshire on loan says all will be revealed in 24 hrs

he was told by an Arsenal source

who does he think negotiated all of that?

:mackems:

Hilario, Ball and Siberski anyone?

All on frees btw

Would take Sib back straight away tbh.

We've been linked with Sol Campbell.......

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/football/view/87438/Sol-looney-toon-move/

Would be great if true, perfect physically for the Championship and would help Taylor loads I think.

Was poor in his last season at Arsenal, thought he was carried by Distin in his first season at Pompey, and was pretty average when he played last year. Surely this is the sort of signing we should be steering clear of now? See Duff, Geremi, Smith, etc.

We've been linked with Sol Campbell.......

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/football/view/87438/Sol-looney-toon-move/

Would be great if true, perfect physically for the Championship and would help Taylor loads I think.

And I thought we were supposed to be unloading all the deadwood instead of bringing in some more??? Signing such players with huge wages have driven us to the current position so please do not do that anymore!