Realistic Summer Targets 2009

Kasper

Come on, I think its clear for all to see now thatwe should just forget that we ever thought Taylor might add set peice and crossing ability to our team. He will be ok in the league below. I think a lot of people are going over the top when it comes to saying our players aren't good enough for the Championship. There is definitely some dead wood there and things need freshened up, but the likes of R.Taylor are Championship players who will perform to a decent standard. He is certainly a decent squad player for this league.

Bit more time, space and confidence.

When he first got here he swung in a couple of quality balls but that soon went completely to shit for whatever reason.

*wishful thinking*.

Was something in the Chroncile about Lough getting some chance next seaosn, might do as a backup for LB and CB... he did impress me in the Allardyce pre-season out of position at RB

Was something in the Chroncile about Lough getting some chance next seaosn, might do as a backup for LB and CB... he did impress me in the Allardyce pre-season out of position at RB

Surely Kadar will have that role as backup with us bringing in a more experienced LB.

Doesn't score much.

http://www.bebo.com/Profile.jsp?MemberId=3993256892

This Band is made up for all those people who hate Adam Hammil.....but mainly for boyle (who wants to kill him) lol!

As we now get ready for another season its time for another set of fans to witness the shiteness that only adam hammill can possess. This season see's southampton as the unfortunate team. So good luck to them.

We Hate Adam Hammil says:

"God he's pish"

Sounds good  :lol:

Surely Kadar will have that role as backup with us bringing in a more experienced LB.

Not bad to have a third choice though surely? Would assume he might make the bench at least a few times next season.

Well we can certanly forget about signing the left back mentioned in the opening post. Raitala has had a cracking tournament in the u21 Euros and will surely go to a bigger club this summer.

Should've snapped him up in January  :angry:

Ferguson nets Toon deal

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11678_5397526,00.html

How do you even sell a future to a player with the current state of the club?  :lol:

Big bad world out there for a 17 year old footballer, he probably snatched the contract out of Llambias' hands when he was presented with it.

Probably offered him £50,000 a week, with a £100,000 play bonus and a £20,000 turn up to training on time bonus and a £35,000 be in bed by 10pm bonus and an increase of 15% if we do not get promoted and a 50% increase if we get relegated, over 10 years to be negotiated at any time he wants for a rise while if he sees out the 10 year contract he gets ownership of the club.