RIP sale thread.

Tooj
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Seeing as they've all signed a non disclosure agreement surely Silence of the Llambias can't actually say anything and should be saying just that?? Unless of course they are no bids of £100M+ and he's just saying that to try to drum up interest and the only real bid they have is the £60M one from the 3 S's.

I doubt he sent the one about the nine year old tbf. :laugh:

Anyone worth their salt would have gone with the Vialli DoF one tbh

The Vialli DoF one was completely made up and said so in white text on the original post.

Just sent them the Chronicle link with a quote in the email about the bids.  They'll probably look at the quote in the email, think "more then two, he's taking the piss" and not even look at the link :lol:

I doubt he sent the one about the nine year old tbf. :laugh:

Anyone worth their salt would have gone with the Vialli DoF one tbh

The Vialli DoF one was completely made up and said so in white text on the original post.

Yes. I was being sarcastic.

Quoted from another forum ....

Subject: Re: Krishnan keen?

Posted by mikeyboy on 03:05 06/Jul/09 :

My son is in the same class at school as one of Ananda's right hand men (he is deputy chairman for Astro) so I have told him to ask him some questions today at school lol!

I do know for sure that he was in the UK last week though....

I know this is surreal and sad but follow up on earlier thread .... :facepalm:

Subject: Re: Krishnan keen?

Posted by mikeyboy on 13:47 06/Jul/09 :

Deal's done if my son's friend is to be believed (he is only 9!).

Told my son that 'they' (the Malaysian consortium headed by personnel from Astro) were the highest bidders and he is getting free tickets lol.

Astro BTW is the Malaysian equivalent of Sky - although here they have a monopoly on satellite broadcasting till around 2016 (not sure of exact date)

How would the son have been able to tell his Dad already? School's not out for another hour (?) and I refuse to believe this 9 year old owns a mobile.

This 9 year old ITK is not related to this 'Dad' person, he is in fact the love child of Martin Jol who went over and did a tour of Asian Ladyboy's 10 years ago. Looks like he was robbed as well.

Can see our multi billion pound saviour who's willing to sugar daddy us to CL glory flying in to Newcastle and his private jet being hit by lightening and crashing.

Sounds like just the kind of stuff that happens when you're nine.  They've probably heard some Malaysians are gonna buy the club, asked the only asian lad in the class if he knows anything about it and he's said "Aye, my Dad works with the guy who's gonna buy them" and gone along with it.  The kid's probably Korean.  Remember when a rumour went round that a lad in my class had been born in America and suddenly he was related to practically every WWF wrestler.

Sounds like just the kind of stuff that happens when you're nine.  They've probably heard some Malaysians are gonna buy the club, asked the only asian lad in the class if he knows anything about it and he's said "Aye, my Dad works with the guy who's gonna buy them" and gone along with it.  The kid's probably Korean.  Remember when a rumour went round that a lad in my class had been born in America and suddenly he was related to practically every WWF wrestler.

Was his name Jimmy Bulldog Rock Hogan?

Guest TheKingOfNewcastle

Can't wait for the day we no longer have to listen to this twat Llambias anymore.

Guest habibbeye

Did not Mr Ashley say that it was not an auction and the first to offer £100m got the club?

Was his name Sean Waters?

Did not Mr Ashley say that it was not an auction and the first to offer £100m got the club?

I would say it was a sensible tactic to ignore anything that comes out of Mr Ashley's fat cockney mouth.