RIP sale thread.

Tooj
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I wonder how long it will be before Seymour Pierce pull out of this farce.

It's hardly doing them any favours.

Depends how they are paid. If they are taking a percentage of the deal, they could be deliberatley stalling things as they anticipate a more lucrative deal in the future.

I would imagine they'll take a small percentage from the sale price as well as a daily fee for services rendered. Even if we aren't sold Ashley will have to pay them something. The positive you can take is that there haven't been any direct quotes attributed to Seymour Pierce for a while. Could be that they're working on something?

if the fat knacker wasn't so unbelievably desperate to sell the club he might have shifted it by now. Everyone knows he's desperate so they'll hold out for a bargain. I'm about ready to pull out the hair I have left on my head, which ain't a whole lot!

Feel sorry for Thomo, its brave of him to stick to his guns and credit to him for having 100% faith in his ITK but even he has to see that maybe his ITK was lied to in the first place.

I hope it does come true but at the top of this rumour is Lambias, and it comes down to a case of do we believe Lambias?

Feel sorry for Thomo, its brave of him to stick to his guns and credit to him for having 100% faith in his ITK but even he has to see that maybe his ITK was lied to in the first place.

I hope it does come true but at the top of this rumour is Lambias, and it comes down to a case of do we believe Lambias?

Aye like you say he was only passing on what he had been told.

Dont read too much into what the Chronicle or the Gazzette says, as I have stated everytime I trust my ITK 100% and he was told of DL of the situation, all they have said is No Comment, does that say we are not going to be taken over by a Dubai Consortium (Not DIC, that is speculation, not by me) a takeover should be done quietly not on the back of a North East paper, I still expect things to go through, I am not backing down from my original post.

Lets just wait and see, we have waited for such a long time now, another couple of days wont do us any harm.

I've never doubted your honesty, but now that I have to picture you writing this in your newly bought Mackem shirt, I'm starting to lose my faith.

When will it dawn on the fat cunt that we perhaps might not come straight back up with ease?

Never, looking at the way he watched us get relegated. The moron lives in a fucking dreamworld.

When will it dawn on the fat cunt that we perhaps might not come straight back up with ease?

Never, looking at the way he watched us get relegated. The moron lives in a fucking dreamworld.

there is more chance of us being relegated to league 1 than being promoted i honestly believe that

Did anyone ever come up with an "ITK" info that was true?

No.

Ugly Mackems told us Keegan had left days before it was confirmed.

edit: Oh! and I said we'd be signing Owen weeks before we did :)

Tbf, I predicted about six years ago that we'd sign Owen.

No.

Tbf, I predicted about five years ago that we'd sign Owen.

fair enough, but I actually knew we'd put a bid in

No.

Tbf, I predicted about five years ago that we'd sign Owen.

fair enough, but I actually knew we'd put a bid in

OK. Apart from that, though, I don't think anyone's ever been right about anything. Pretty shite, really.

No.

He also was the first on any board to say SBR had been sacked.

That Owen HAD signed.

That Taylor had dislocated his shoulder on England U21 duty.

That Keegans discussions with Ashley were indeed to sort compo and not to come back.

And there's likely one or two more that I can't remember, he was a good handsome fella that Ugly Mackems blokey