RIP sale thread.

Tooj
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

400 pages. :laugh:

Who will be the first to complain?

1/2 on Otter.

I was looking for a post I made in this thread around page 150 or so, that I predicted we would get to page 440 before being sold, I thought I was just being my usual miserable bastard but guess I was being a tad optimisitic there. I gave up my search, since I've posted so much crap between then and now.

454 actually.

http://www.newcastle-online.org/nufcforum/index.php/topic,62360.msg1895784.html#msg1895784

;)

400 pages. :laugh:

Who will be the first to complain?

1/2 on Otter.

I was looking for a post I made in this thread around page 150 or so, that I predicted we would get to page 440 before being sold, I thought I was just being my usual miserable b****** but guess I was being a tad optimisitic there. I gave up my search, since I've posted so much crap between then and now.

454 actually.

http://www.newcastle-online.org/nufcforum/index.php/topic,62360.msg1895784.html#msg1895784

;)

OMFG I'm a miserable old twat.

Guest sicko2ndbest

It's apparently near-impossible to get banks to finance leveraged takeovers in the Glazier-Man Utd mold anymore, so I'm personally not getting my hopes up over this.

I don't think it's a full finance package!

It's apparently near-impossible to get banks to finance leveraged takeovers in the Glazier-Man Utd mold anymore, so I'm personally not getting my hopes up over this.

I don't think it's a full finance package!

from what i can tell from numerous articles he has 70-80m ready but needs the balance

http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/news/Alan-Shearer-s-chance-of-becoming-Newcastle-boss-to-be-decided-by-next-week-article114975.html

Ashley's impatience has led to talks with David O'Leary about becoming next boss, and Joe Kinnear is alarmingly still in the frame to make a return, despite his regime being slated by the players when he stood down last season and Shearer took over for the last eight games.

By Simon Bird

;D

Guest DavB93

RIP 400. Here and gone just like that. :weep:

oh we will pass 500 before this ends.

If that happens, I'm deleting my account  :snod:

I'm going for at least 600

http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/news/Alan-Shearer-s-chance-of-becoming-Newcastle-boss-to-be-decided-by-next-week-article114975.html

Ashley's impatience has led to talks with David O'Leary about becoming next boss, and Joe Kinnear is alarmingly still in the frame to make a return, despite his regime being slated by the players when he stood down last season and Shearer took over for the last eight games.

By Simon Bird

;D

He's going to be called names again.

The only reason I have any hope that the club might still get sold is that Freddie Shepherd and Barry Moat have kept very quiet to this point. They are obviously still in there pitching FWIW.

Guest DavB93

The only reason I have any hope that the club might still get sold is that Freddie Shepherd and Barry Moat have kept very quiet to this point. They are obviously still in there pitching FWIW.

As I've mentioned in previous quotes, I don't think NUFC will be sold to Freddy as he's had an offer on the table for a couple of months now and the only communicaton he's had from the club is if he wants to increase his offer.

As I've mentioned in previous quotes, I don't think NUFC will be sold to Freddy as he's had an offer on the table for a couple of months now and the only communicaton he's had from the club is if he wants to increase his offer.

Shepherd is still keeping his mouth shut though, just in case he might get lucky.