RIP sale thread.

Tooj
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

It would be a ray of sunshine in the week of a club legend passing to think the cloud was sold and on its way to restoring it's place in the Top League.

It would be a ray of sunshine I suppose if the cloud was sold that was blocking the sun getting through.

Personally I think it's complete bollocks but i'm not going to join in the Thomo witchhunt if it doesn't turn out to be true. He's passed on info he believes to be credible, not his fault if his source has been misinformed.

:sadnod:

Personally I think it's complete bollocks but i'm not going to join in the Thomo witchhunt if it doesn't turn out to be true. He's passed on info he believes to be credible, not his fault if his source has been misinformed.

:thup:

Only extra information I have is Tuesday, they're not willing to say who it is or anything else on the matter other than they're told it will all be done and dusted on Tuesday, announced to us the lemmings.

I know we're going to have people stamping their feet, shouting bullshit and saying they want more.

If you don't like it or don't believe it, I don't care, I'm just passing on the info and we'll all find out Tuesday.

Only extra information I have is Tuesday, they're not willing to say who it is or anything else on the matter other than they're told it will all be done and dusted on Tuesday, announced to us the lemmings.

I know we're going to have people stamping their feet, shouting bullshit and saying they want more.

If you don't like it or don't believe it, I don't care, I'm just passing on the info and we'll all find out Tuesday.

Qui?  ???

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-1203690/Shearer-BBC-Newcastle-snub-Ashley-buyer-troubled-Toon.html

"On a poignant weekend when fans paid tribute at the stadium to former manager Sir Bobby Robson, the club he loved slid into a deeper crisis as it became apparent club owner Mike Ashley is now unlikely to find a new buyer."

Lets hope he's wrong

Guest Heneage

Where's that from Dave?

And the guy from Toon Mad what is his job inside NUFC that he mentioned in his first post?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-1203690/Shearer-BBC-Newcastle-snub-Ashley-buyer-troubled-Toon.html

"On a poignant weekend when fans paid tribute at the stadium to former manager Sir Bobby Robson, the club he loved slid into a deeper crisis as it became apparent club owner Mike Ashley is now unlikely to find a new buyer."

Lets hope he's wrong

Although Keith Harris, chairman of investment bank Seymour Pierce, is negotiating with an unidentified foreign buyer thought to be a financial services company, sources close to the deal admit there is a strong possibility it may not go through.