RIP sale thread.

Tooj
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest Thomo

As I have said I trust my source, I think you should change the title to "Dubai consortium to take over early next week. If not, Thomo's ITK is dead tbh"

Well of all the things I have told you, you all know that Lambais is at St James Park today, why would a cockney be in Newcastle on a Saturday if it wasnt for something important, would he not be at home with his family

Does this group from Dubai have a name Thomo? might search into them and see what their all about.

Give Thomo a break. Think he said he has shared all that he knows. I'm sure he will keep us posted now that he has started

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

As I have said I trust my source, I think you should change the title to "Dubai consortium to take over early next week. If not, Thomo's ITK is dead tbh"

Well of all the things I have told you, you all know that Lambais is at St James Park today, why would a cockney be in Newcastle on a Saturday if it wasnt for something important, would he not be at home with his family

Could be keeping up appearances in regards to the Bobby Robson Tributes, would have been interesting to see if he would have been this weekend still if circumstances were different. Only answering your question, not having a go.

So i'm assuming thomos mate is high up at NUFC ?

Sir John Hall Stand, Level 7, row ZZZ.

Brilliant

Has balls of steel then. Shit myself everytime I'm sat up there.

Guest Thomo

I promise you guys if I hear anything else I will let you know, I see my ITK everyday as we live in the same estate.

You dont trust your source enough to bet your life on it?!?

:shifty:

why would a cockney be in Newcastle on a Saturday if it wasnt for something important, would he not be at home with his family

I'd be suprised if that cunt has any family.

If he does they'll hate him i'm sure.

I trust my source with my life   :thup:

Hope you're right with this mate.  And, tell the doubters to go fuck themselves. Mind a fella on skunkers has posted similar a few minutes after your post so you either told him or he's up with similar info. I'd trust the fella on skunkers 100% as well.

why would a cockney be in Newcastle on a Saturday if it wasnt for something important, would he not be at home with his family

I'd be suprised if that cunt has any family.

If he does they'll hate him i'm sure.

Nah, they're all spurs fans, too.

Guest Wally_McFool

Can we change the poll...

"Which of these ways to execute Thomo do you prefer?"

Death by baked beans smelling wafty fart and I'll volunteer to be executioner.

Will the new owner, if from Dubai, have to take the  'fit and proper person' test fr new owners or is it just for Premiership clubs?

Well if it was DIC then its basically the Prime Minister of the United Arab Emirates so I think he'd probably be considered a fit and proper person pretty quickly unless the FA don't like living :lol: