RIP sale thread.

Tooj
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest DavB93

This story is true.

All will be revealed but its a question of timing for the club.

How do you know it's true?

This story is true.

Just wait and see. Its nearly completed but the club can't announce it until its signed and sealed.

All the clues are adding up. I am usually a sceptic but this looks like it might be the real thing this time. If it's DIC we are in dreamland because I'm assuming they are seriously loaded.

Guest DavB93

This story is true.

Just wait and see. Its nearly completed but the club can't announce it until its signed and sealed.

Full of shite...

This story is true.

Full of s****...

its defo a consortium from dubai, i said is it DIC and he said either them or they have links to them. There chief exexutive was in today, and is now in london, he expects the deal to be done shortly apparently. Got told they released a story saying they were in talks with an iranian as a smoke screen.

Like I say, wait and see.

Guest DavB93

Thomo is definately telling the truth.  It's going to be announced within the next few days.

Again how do you know...everyone just jumping on the band wagon now.

I'm only listening to Thomo as everyone else are just jumping on the bandwagon trying to be funny.

Although i have my right to be sceptic to Thomo, something in me says he might actually be right. I hope this is true, but if its it wouldn't surprise me at all, so im not getting my hopes up.

Thomo is definately telling the truth.  It's going to be announced within the next few days.

Dammit don't say that unless your 1000000% serious, I can't take it!!  No jokes allowed :)