RIP sale thread.

Tooj
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest Iron_Duk3

Yeah, Thomo is clearly no WUM. I just worry that his source has heard it off Llambias, who is just feeding people bullshit to piss us off...

Guest Pedro_de_geordieo

f*** off Thomo!

So Belo if you had some info like this and it was genuine and you were bursting to tell everyone how would you do it?

Give the lad a break.

Guest MrSundlofer

Believe me, the papers will be the last to know when the takeover goes through, one of the first to know will be David Craig SSN, he has apparently an excellent relationship with DL and MA.

When did you know this? Did your ITK tell you about their relationship? How did you know Given failed his medical? You also told money + player when we sold Given to Man City. Honestly I belive you. It's make my day good. From what I reported some days ago the takeover is close, don't expect Shearer and new owner unknown. So glad to hear you write this. Howay!

Guest Thomo

Craig spends a lot of time at St James Park, he is a clever bloke, as soon as the takeover happened with MA, he made an effort to get to know him and ever since then he has always had there ear, I have in the past been told information tha I havent posted because you get so much shit off people. Shay Given did fail his first medical due to an old abdominal injury 2. Newcastle were on the verge of agreeing Michael Johnson + cash , but he didnt want to come.

Craig spends a lot of time at St James Park, he is a clever bloke, as soon as the takeover happened with MA, he made an effort to get to know him and ever since then he has always had there ear, I have in the past been told information tha I havent posted because you get so much s*** off people. Shay Given did fail his first medical due to an old abdominal injury 2. Newcastle were on the verge of agreeing Michael Johnson + cash , but he didnt want to come.

According to papers he did want to come here, and he even wanted a deal to be done after the season...

Craig spends a lot of time at St James Park, he is a clever bloke, as soon as the takeover happened with MA, he made an effort to get to know him and ever since then he has always had there ear, I have in the past been told information tha I havent posted because you get so much shit off people. Shay Given did fail his first medical due to an old abdominal injury 2. Newcastle were on the verge of agreeing Michael Johnson + cash , but he didnt want to come.

You can't blame people for being sceptical mate, particularly not when there are so many WUMs and bullshit-merchants on the net.

Guest MrSundlofer

I have in the past been told information tha I havent posted because you get so much s*** off people.

Tell us everything then.

Yeah, Thomo is clearly no WUM. I just worry that his source has heard it off Llambias, who is just feeding people bullshit to piss us off...

You don't seriously believe that they would do that do you? :lol:

Why not, they've been ripping the piss out of us for ages.

Guest Iron_Duk3

When it comes to Ashley and Llambias I dont discount anything. Ashley is known in the business world for never forgiving a slight and he allegedly took all the abuse he got from us after Keegan walked very badly.

When it comes to Ashley and Llambias I dont discount anything. Ashley is known in the business world for never forgiving a slight and he allegedly took all the abuse he got from us after Keegan walked very badly.

difference is all those previous slights haven't cost him lots of money as this is.

it fits the idea of him doing it to piss us off but i doubt he'd do it if it was going to cost him multi-milions.

Guest Heneage

Really, I don't get why people give any claims of the ITK crap, listen take it with a pinch of salt and see what happens, inevitably the person will be proved right or wrong.