RIP sale thread.

Tooj
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Not wanting to build up any hopes, but my mates uncle's half sisters son, spotted shearer in dubai!

That's strange cos he is in Portugal.

how do you know where his mates uncles half sisters son is ?

Guest toonlass

Not wanting to build up any hopes, but my mates uncle's half sisters son, spotted shearer in dubai!

That's strange cos he is in Portugal.

how do you know where his mates uncles half sisters son is ?

I have powers of satellite navigation  :pow:

Guest thefishman

I'll make him one and personally deliver it,  :kinnear: . Anyone else find it strange that dowie was at bobby's charity game last weekend?

I'll make him one and personally deliver it, :kinnear: . Anyone else find it strange that dowie was at bobby's charity game last weekend?

So was Jimmy Nail. Doubt he'll become manager or chairman

I'll make him one and personally deliver it,  :kinnear: . Anyone else find it strange that dowie was at bobby's charity game last weekend?

So was Jimmy Nail. Doubt he'll become manager or chairman

Obviously not ITK then....

Guest Thomo

Nothing new to tell you Iam afraid guys, no senior management been at St James Park today and were not scheduled to be.

Just some news regarding Bassong, my ITK told he today that Manchester City have been sniffing around him and have made tentative enquiries as have Aston Villa, Arsenal, Liverpool and Lyon, he does not think a firm offer has been made by any the clubs, he thinks that someone at Newcastle leaked info to SSN that a £10million bid had come in from Spurs to get things moving, they are hoping to attract a fee of £15million and think starting the rumours will make Man City make there move and offer the £15million, they are expecting Bassong to be gone by the weekend.

Sorry I havent been around been to a Christening.

Nothing new to tell you Iam afraid guys, no senior management been at St James Park today and were not scheduled to be.

Just some news regarding Bassong, my ITK told he today that Manchester City have been sniffing around him and have made tentative enquiries as have Aston Villa, Arsenal, Liverpool and Lyon, he does not think a firm offer has been made by any the clubs, he thinks that someone at Newcastle leaked info to SSN that a £10million bid had come in from Spurs to get things moving, they are hoping to attract a fee of £15million and think starting the rumours will make Man City make there move and offer the £15million, they are expecting Bassong to be gone by the weekend.

Ashley should just revert to type and set up a market stall with price tags on all the players.

Guest ObaStar

harry redknapp said they had made no offer today

September 15, 2008

t

Following claims that Newcastle United owner Mike Ashley has tried to interest them in a bid to buy the club, the Middle East investment arm of the Dubai government, DIC, have moved to disassociate themselves from any deal and have also denied that they are still trying to buy Liverpool.

However, while DIC is now no longer being used as the financial vehicle to try to buy the club, Dubai ruler Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum is now handling the situation as a personal venture.

His negotiations have been carried out in the UK by a company, PCP, run by Amanda Staveley, involved in the recent and rapidly completed negotiations for the successful purchase of Manchester City by an Abu Dhabi group. Sheikh Maktoum is believed to still want to buy Liverpool, but that negotiations with American co-owners George Gillett and Tom Hicks have not progressed during the summer.

With the current owners having failed to raise the funds to build a new stadium and the need to re-finance their current loans at Liverpool by the end of the year as Royal Bank of Scotland, with whom the bulk of their loan finance is involved, have not yet granted a six-month extension, new investment seems a necessity.

Yet DIC have disassociated themselves from any deal: "Following inaccurate speculation regarding DIC and Liverpool FC, DIC can confirm that it is not involved in any negotiations to buy LFC and can confirm that it is not planning a fresh bid for LFC or any other football club. Nor is DIC or any other Dubai-based party aware of any consortium or vehicle involved in a bid.

"DIC has not mandated PCP to act for DIC or to act for them in any matter whatsoever. DIC would like to wish LFC and its fans a successful future."

September 15, 2008

t

Following claims that Newcastle United owner Mike Ashley has tried to interest them in a bid to buy the club, the Middle East investment arm of the Dubai government, DIC, have moved to disassociate themselves from any deal and have also denied that they are still trying to buy Liverpool.

However, while DIC is now no longer being used as the financial vehicle to try to buy the club, Dubai ruler Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum is now handling the situation as a personal venture.

His negotiations have been carried out in the UK by a company, PCP, run by Amanda Staveley, involved in the recent and rapidly completed negotiations for the successful purchase of Manchester City by an Abu Dhabi group. Sheikh Maktoum is believed to still want to buy Liverpool, but that negotiations with American co-owners George Gillett and Tom Hicks have not progressed during the summer.

With the current owners having failed to raise the funds to build a new stadium and the need to re-finance their current loans at Liverpool by the end of the year as Royal Bank of Scotland, with whom the bulk of their loan finance is involved, have not yet granted a six-month extension, new investment seems a necessity.

Yet DIC have disassociated themselves from any deal: "Following inaccurate speculation regarding DIC and Liverpool FC, DIC can confirm that it is not involved in any negotiations to buy LFC and can confirm that it is not planning a fresh bid for LFC or any other football club. Nor is DIC or any other Dubai-based party aware of any consortium or vehicle involved in a bid.

"DIC has not mandated PCP to act for DIC or to act for them in any matter whatsoever. DIC would like to wish LFC and its fans a successful future."

Why post this?

This September statement shows DIC won't be invlved in any buy out. If things happen it will be Personal Venture though Dubai ruler Sheikh Mohammed Bin Rashid Al Maktoum.

It shows they wouldn't be involved in one in september.