RIP sale thread.

Tooj
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

The sports link is Leonard S. Coleman Jr. who used to be President of the National Baseball League.

We are giving him money if we buy baked beans or EA Sports games, or Rock Band games. He also does horse racing.

A guess James?

No this guy is the sports link on the board of directors of Omnicom Group

Someone suggested the other day that perhaps would-be investors were concered that we were going to sink like a stone on the pitch. Hughton and the players that are left have demonstrated that even with all this turmoil, even without a manager and even without any new players we are still more than a match for this division. Promotion looks much more likely that if did before the season began, especially with a few tweaks.

There's also a chance that people were interested but were actually hoping our stock was going to fall further.

The sports link is Leonard S. Coleman Jr. who used to be President of the National Baseball League.

We are giving him money if we buy baked beans or EA Sports games, or Rock Band games. He also does horse racing.

A guess James?

No this guy is the sports link on the board of directors of Omnicom Group

It's still a guess though.  O0

There's a chance too that the impressive attendances will have helped to convince investors.

:thup:

All summer there were fears that fans would stay away, making us an even bigger loss-making machine. Even with all this going on and no investment, we've shown that 40,000+ crowds are pretty much a given for 21 more home games. If a takeover happens that will only increase.

This lot won't have to faff about with Barclays overdraft anyhow. I suspect they've just got to read all the accounts (seriously how long can that take such a large company?) and then guess how much they'll need to pay to get promotion and decide what they want to bid.

There's a chance too that the impressive attendances will have helped to convince investors.

All summer there were fears that fans would stay away, making us an even bigger loss-making machine. Even with all this going on and no investment, we've shown that 40,000+ crowds are pretty much a given for 21 more home games.

The away following too.  I know that most of us are radgees who go as much for  abeer as anything else, but our fans are the best around

This lot won't have to faff about with Barclays overdraft anyhow. I suspect they've just got to read all the accounts (seriously how long can that take such a large company?) and then guess how much they'll need to pay to get promotion and decide what they want to bid.

You're getting way, way ahead of yourself as usual.

All summer there were fears that fans would stay away, making us an even bigger loss-making machine. Even with all this going on and no investment, we've shown that 40,000+ crowds are pretty much a given for 21 more home games.

The away following too.  I know that most of us are radgees who go as much for  abeer as anything else, but our fans are the best around

The money doesn't come from the away following so I doubt they'll care much for that.