RIP sale thread.

Tooj
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

The only way we may be rid of the fat mans lies is if the Serious Fraud Office can manage to put him behind bars.  Here's hoping.

Guest Alan Shearer 9

The only way we may be rid of the fat mans lies is if the Serious Fraud Office can manage to put him behind bars.  Here's hoping.

Would that not land us even more in the shit?

Would that not land us even more in the s***?

It is likely to be some time away, by which time it will already have got much worse.  I predict also that Hughton will have gone before Fat Mike goes before the judge.

Guest Alan Shearer 9

Why?

He appears to have changed his mind again.

Or he was bullshitting in the first place. I think he's had a vastly inflated price from the start and no one has come close to matching it; we've clearly not been close to being sold which is very worrying. recession or not people snap up football clubs like nobody's business these days yet we can't attract a half credible buyer for shit.

If the Chronicle doesn't get behind the fans and start blasting the hierarchy (A.K.A Bunch of amateur c***s) I for one will stop buying it. :rant:

The Sunday Sun has slaughtered Ashley on an almost weekly basis for about 18 months.

Well, stop visiting their site at least :whistle:

Why?

Or he was bullshitting in the first place. I think he's had a vastly inflated price from the start and no one has come close to matching it; we've clearly not been close to being sold which is very worrying. recession or not people snap up football clubs like nobody's business these days yet we can't attract a half credible buyer for shit.

We don't like Cockney wankers, why the fuck would we want investment from potential terrorists? Thank fuck they aren't interested I say.

Why?

We don't like Cockney wankers, why the fuck would we want investment from potential terrorists? Thank fuck they aren't interested I say.

WTF?

Why?

WTF?

Didn't you read about the lad from Wallsend who complained to a BT call centre worker in India about his poor service? He got threatened his house would get blown up by the irate Indian. I am concerned that if we are taken over by Arabs and they cock things up, anti- semitic chants could have disastrous consequences.  :ninja:  :omg:

Why?

WTF?

Didn't you read about the lad from Wallsend who complained to a BT call centre worker in India about his poor service? He got threatened his house would get blown up by the irate Indian. I am concerned that if we are taken over by Arabs and they cock things up, anti- semitic chants could have disastrous consequences.  :ninja:  :omg:

Why would there be anti semitic chants?

Why?

Or he was bullshitting in the first place. I think he's had a vastly inflated price from the start and no one has come close to matching it; we've clearly not been close to being sold which is very worrying. recession or not people snap up football clubs like nobody's business these days yet we can't attract a half credible buyer for s***.

We don't like Cockney wankers, why the f*** would we want investment from potential terrorists? Thank f*** they aren't interested I say.

WTF?

If there was ever a more suitable time for  :facepalm: to be used on this forum, I haven't yet seen it.

You reckon?

:pow:

Yes, but it would be nice for you to prove us wrong. Tell us the news we want to here and then have that news come true. That would be nice.

You reckon?

:pow:

Yes, but it would be nice for you to prove us wrong. Tell us the news we want to here and then have that news come true. That would be nice.

there could be a big difference between that and what actually happens.

Guest itsTosh

Aren't arabs semites?

Yes, but anti-semitic behaviour is exclusively directed towards jews.  There's papers on it...

http://middleeastinfo.org/library/lewis_antisemitism.html

Where does the 'Jews for Jesus' tribe originate from?

It has its origins in an early Christian belief that the Messiah was once with us and that the Messiah will return, but only when those of his people who turned their back on him accept that he is indeed the saviour. At that point, the reign of the dark overlord will end, and there will be a period of paradise on earth for the true believers.

It's not going to happen.