RIP sale thread.

Tooj
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Aren't arabs semites?

Yes, but anti-semitic behaviour is exclusively directed towards jews.  There's papers on it...

http://middleeastinfo.org/library/lewis_antisemitism.html

Where does the 'Jews for Jesus' tribe originate from?

It has its origins in an early Christian belief that the Messiah was once with us and that the Messiah will return, but only when those of his people who turned their back on him accept that he is indeed the saviour. At that point, the reign of the dark overlord will end, and there will be a period of paradise on earth for the true believers.

It's not going to happen.

So are you saying if we all turn our back on Keegan Ashley will piss off?

Aren't arabs semites?

Yes, but anti-semitic behaviour is exclusively directed towards jews.  There's papers on it...

It has its origins in an early Christian belief that the Messiah was once with us and that the Messiah will return, but only when those of his people who turned their back on him accept that he is indeed the saviour. At that point, the reign of the dark overlord will end, and there will be a period of paradise on earth for the true believers.

Is it not, once those who turned on KK repent and accept he is the Messiah then Ashley will fuck off?

Aren't arabs semites?

Is it not, once those who turned on KK repent and accept he is the Messiah then Ashley will f*** off?

Yes, everyone who is negative about keegan accept he is the messiah and ashley will sod off.

Why?

He appears to have changed his mind again.

Or he was bullshitting in the first place. I think he's had a vastly inflated price from the start and no one has come close to matching it; we've clearly not been close to being sold which is very worrying. recession or not people snap up football clubs like nobody's business these days yet we can't attract a half credible buyer for s***.

The question has to be asked, why ? Why are we so unattractive to potential buyers ?

Surely with one of the largest and loyal support bases in the country, with a huge amount of potential to grow still further with just a modicum of suggest, and despite what the media and other fans tell us, extremely low expectations. Would you not expect then people lining up to want to buy in, crap clubs like Birmingham, Pompey and even Sunderland, have been able to attract buyers, and none of those clubs has the potential that we do.

Guest sicko2ndbest

One Horse Race

It is a one horse race and that horse is a fat overweight mare with last seasons nike hooves on

Guest Redheugh

Where did I say it was "my" horse

spill the beans then

At the risk of sounding like a journalist, I understand a deal/compromise has been reached to allow the sale of the club

Guest ToonBart

the problem is geoff, everyone wants tick.

Even 80 million can't be found by anyone.

I know it's not your fault. All of us just want him gone and I wish your horse could have found the cash.

spill the beans then

At the risk of sounding like a journalist, I understand a deal/compromise has been reached to allow the sale of the club

Ok I'll play along and ask what you wanted someone to ask:

A deal with who?

spill the beans then

But how does this explain the offer to Hughton?

Guest Wally_McFool

Ok I'll play along and ask what you wanted someone to ask:

A deal with who?

A question cleverly sidestepped by Daftius Doofus, I see.   :snod:  ;D