RIP sale thread.

Tooj
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

When i win the euromillions the night im gonna lend Moat the other 40 million he needs up front till the end of the season.

Sod that, already thought about it, just get FFS to go 50-50 with you, he has the money and the experience, it wouldn't be a bad thing compared to what we've got.

FFS doesn't have the money. He has alot of money but he won't have £50m to be able to get quickly.

When i win the euromillions the night im gonna lend Moat the other 40 million he needs up front till the end of the season.

Sod that, already thought about it, just get FFS to go 50-50 with you, he has the money and the experience, it wouldn't be a bad thing compared to what we've got.

:lol: He'd bankrupt you quicker than you'd get the cheque from Camelot.

Not that I'm claiming to be an ITK... but Shepherd has had his property portfolio valued with a view to securing funds. As I understand he has a bid but it is well below Ashley's asking price. My immediate question upon hearing this news; why doesn't he go 50 50 with Moat. The answer; they absolutely hate each other and love nothing more than putting one over the other when it comes to business.

I still think the wide-boy doesn't want to sell the club at all, he's using it to some sort of tax advantage for his overall business interests.

The worst is yet to come, he's taking the club to the wall. Looking at the state of him I wish he'd keel over and croak.

I still think the wide-boy doesn't want to sell the club at all, he's using it to some sort of tax advantage for his overall business interests.

The worst is yet to come, he's taking the club to the wall. Looking at the state of him I wish he'd keel over and croak.

I pray every night that he dies in a house fire

These forums are all about free speech, but sometimes............. I wish people would be a bit more careful what they say.

Guest Dennis Carter

As soap opera as we get it's not Emmerdale so it doesn't really work like that

Guest ToonBart

These forums are all about free speech, but sometimes............. I wish people would be a bit more careful what they say.

exactly!

Why waste a good house.

How about making a Mike Ashley voodoo doll to kick to fuck, string up from lamposts or set fire to outside the ground? The Newcastle Online shop could make enough to run the site for years.  :pow:

How about making a Mike Ashley voodoo doll to kick to fuck, string up from lamposts or set fire to outside the ground? The Newcastle Online shop could make enough to run the site for years.   :pow:

Someone with a seat behind the goals needs a big Mike Ashley picture with a "Hit me for 1 goal" sign over it.  That might motivate the players to get some goals.

Times are qoting him saying 'i'll see him (moat) at the game tomorrow so no doubt well discuss it (the takeover)'

or something along those lines

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/sport/football/football_league/article6888536.ece?

Sounds like an ideal place and time to finalise a big deal like this.  :rolleyes: Just reinforces the idea he's not interested in selling.

As I said, the tw*t doesn't want to sell the club, if he did it would be sold by now. You just have to look at how many other clubs HAVE been sold.

It's so transparent he's using this "I want to sell up" to give him an excuse not to appoint a real manager and to neglect investment in the team. He's deliberately running the club down.

There should be riots at the match every week but I think he's beaten everyone into apathy while he's laughing all the way to the bank.

One of the questions I often ask myself is why did the SJH sell his shares to this tw*t. I'd be surprised if he wasn't aware of the type of bloke Ashley is, word gets around at those levels of business.

Times are qoting him saying 'i'll see him (moat) at the game tomorrow so no doubt well discuss it (the takeover)'

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/sport/football/football_league/article6888536.ece?

Sounds like an ideal place and time to finalise a big deal like this.  :rolleyes: Just reinforces the idea he's not interested in selling.

As I said, the tw*t doesn't want to sell the club, if he did it would be sold by now. You just have to look at how many other clubs HAVE been sold.

It's so transparent he's using this "I want to sell up" to give him an excuse not to appoint a real manager and to neglect investment in the team. He's deliberately running the club down.

There should be riots at the match every week but I think he's beaten everyone into apathy while he's laughing all the way to the bank.

One of the questions I often ask myself is why did the SJH sell his shares to this tw*t. I'd be surprised if he wasn't aware of the type of bloke Ashley is, word gets around at those levels of business.

SJH sold Ashley the shares for the money, he'd been trying to sell up for a while and at the end of the day he was more bothered about getting the cash than how Ashley might run the club. John Hall did a good job when he was at the helm, he was superb for the club as both owner and Chairman, but he was a businessman first and foremost. He made a mint from the club both directly and through his subsidiary companies.

Shame Ashley hasn't got any of his business sense, if he could make the club half as successful I wouldn't begrudge the fat cunt making some money.

about time this thread was wound up it's becoming Tedious, maybe restart when something actually happens which clearly it ain't going to.

Something's going to happen before the end of the month though. ???

which month?

Has sadly become one of only two possible scenarios left, the other being that no one serious would touch Newcastle with a bargepole fearing they'd just be spending a lot to end up in the same situation. Either way it's the same net result and certainly not good for us.

Perhaps the time has come for Shearer to truly show his "feelings" for the club and do a "Niall Quinn". i.e. legendary ex centre forward puts his personal interests aside and uses his knowledge and popularity to broker a takeover deal.

It may take a knight in shining armour to end the current impasse.

I can't see why this idea that Ashley has no intention of selling should persist. He publicly declared that he'd sell for £100m. If he wasn't serious, that leaves him wide open to exposure if someone then does bid £100 million and he still turns them down. So far, nobody has said that's happened. Potential buyers either haven't come up with the money, or when they've looked closely at the club's financial position, decided not to go ahead.

The real debate is whether £100m is a fair price. If someone has money to invest in players to ensure promotion, it's a bargain. For the likes of Moat, who it seems can't invest any more than Ashley, it's too much of a risk.

Did anyone see Nolan's comments in The Mirror?

"We last saw Mike Ashley a few weeks ago. He comes around and has lunch with the lads, things like that. He is a decent fella.

I can't start coming out defending people because everyone has their own opinions, but he has always been fine with me but you know, all we want him to do is back us in what we are doing, try to be professional and try and get us back where we belong as quickly as possible."