RIP sale thread.

Tooj
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I'm still holding out for McMahon!

Wasnt Mark Cuban linked with us a while back, not that there seemed to be much truth in it at the time.

Yep, Mark Cuban was linked during the winter with a take-over. I personally would really enjoy it if he was involved in some way. My father actually had some business dealings with him a couple of years ago and he's a ruthless bastard but also a very, very clever man.

Caulkin article: How can Llambias know that Shearer is the preferred candidate for two of the leading bidders if Harris has kept the integrity of the 'secret' process?

If no-one knows who the bidders are, how can the chairman know who they want as manager?

???

Caulkin article: How can Llambias know that Shearer is the preferred candidate for two of the leading bidders if Harris has kept the integrity of the 'secret' process?

If no-one knows who the bidders are, how can the chairman know who they want as manager?

???

Good point, although the bidders could have told Harris.

Guest Roger Kint

???

Good point, although the bidders could have told Harris.

Seems likely that would be the case. Clearly Harris would have spoke to them regarding it out of interest, if all came back with Shearer then it would make sense to try and push it through

???

Because he asked Harris to ask them as he said he was going to?

Fuck knows, Pilko. She was just there reporting on the players coming back for training (Martins was last in btw :laugh:) and said 'I'm told there could be something on [the takeover] front in the next couple of days'.

Probably just been reading the papers but perhaps there's more to her comment than that.

They're probably playing head tennis for three hours, followed by a lap of the pitch and then hitting the showers, knowing Hughton.

Used to work for Keegan. :lol:

No, they didn't show. Why the hell would they? :lol:

They're still being paid thousands in wages with millions in loyalty bonuses to come and should be made to turn up for it even if they just shine boots and make the tea :)