RIP sale thread.

Tooj
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Like a Nelson Mandela who eats babies.

:lol:

http://img268.imageshack.us/img268/7673/mmlhungry2.jpg

http://img268.imageshack.us/img268/7437/mmlhungry.jpg

Couldn't decide which one to upload as I like both expressions :lol:

Closest Ashley will ever get to a salad.

Maybe the new owners want to use the money from Colo and Martins to pay off Keegan?

Probably don't want to be the ones to deal with the drama as they had nothing to do with it.

Let me rephrase.

Maybe Seymour pierce have suggested that Ashley sell those two and use the money to pay off Keegan.

This way the new owners will have nothing to do with that mess, which I'm sure none of them want anything to do with.

Hmm somehow I think they'll wait until a court actually tells them its neccesary before throwing money at Keegan like ;)

Journal reckons there are three bids on the table, the Malaysian visit might have been deliberately leaked (told ya!) and that Shearer is hoping for movement over the weekend.

Like a Nelson Mandela who eats babies.

:lol:

http://img268.imageshack.us/img268/7673/mmlhungry2.jpg

http://img268.imageshack.us/img268/7437/mmlhungry.jpg

Couldn't decide which one to upload as I like both expressions :lol:

2nd one is brilliant

Journal reckons there are three bids on the table, the Malaysian visit might have been deliberately leaked (told ya!) and that Shearer is hoping for movement over the weekend.

And YOU told the Journal too mate.

:D

Guest firetotheworks

I've lost the will to live with this story now. Its like being stuck on the least exciting Roller coaster in the world, whilst some shit 'Travel Person' keeps reassuring you that it'll be working in a moment, only for you to spot that they're trying to tighten a nut and bolt with a fucking banana.

Break out the translators

http://dailynews.sina.com/bg/news/spt/sptothers/kwongwah/20090704/0129430656.html

http://news.sina.com  2009年07月04日 01:29  光華日報

(倫敦 7 日綜合電)據英國媒體報導,一家來自東南亞的財團和紐卡索老闆阿什利的談判已經進入實質性階段,亞洲資本有望以9500萬英鎊(5億473萬令吉)的價錢再一次進軍英格蘭聯賽。

身家達2.59億

這次有意收購紐卡索財團以馬來西亞富豪克里斯南(Ananda Krishnan)為首,後者是東南亞地區的第3大富豪,根據去年公佈的福布斯富豪排行榜,身家達到45億英鎊(2億5925萬令吉) ,是世界上的第119號富翁,他在石油、娛樂、電信和船運方面有一個龐大的商業帝國。

由也是ASTRO的老闆克里斯南牽頭的馬來西亞財團在日前已經抵達倫敦,他們在當地時間周五已經被邀請前往紐卡索參觀球會的一切設施,並在周末返回倫敦繼續進行談判。

2007年阿什利以1.35億英鎊(7.7億令吉) 的代價盤下紐卡索,結果喜鵲每況愈下,上賽季請出雪勒救火也於事無補,16年來第一次降級。從去年開始阿什利就一直在四處尋覓將紐卡賣掉的機會,去年夏天他獅子大張口要3億英鎊(17億令吉)放盤,但是無人接手。

Break out the translators

http://dailynews.sina.com/bg/news/spt/sptothers/kwongwah/20090704/0129430656.html

http://news.sina.com   2009年07月04日 01:29   光華日報

(倫敦 7 日綜合電)據英國媒體報導,一家來自東南亞的財團和紐卡索老闆阿什利的談判已經進入實質性階段,亞洲資本有望以9500萬英鎊(5億473萬令吉)的價錢再一次進軍英格蘭聯賽。

身家達2.59億

這次有意收購紐卡索財團以馬來西亞富豪克里斯南(Ananda Krishnan)為首,後者是東南亞地區的第3大富豪,根據去年公佈的福布斯富豪排行榜,身家達到45億英鎊(2億5925萬令吉) ,是世界上的第119號富翁,他在石油、娛樂、電信和船運方面有一個龐大的商業帝國。

由也是ASTRO的老闆克里斯南牽頭的馬來西亞財團在日前已經抵達倫敦,他們在當地時間周五已經被邀請前往紐卡索參觀球會的一切設施,並在周末返回倫敦繼續進行談判。

2007年阿什利以1.35億英鎊(7.7億令吉) 的代價盤下紐卡索,結果喜鵲每況愈下,上賽季請出雪勒救火也於事無補,16年來第一次降級。從去年開始阿什利就一直在四處尋覓將紐卡賣掉的機會,去年夏天他獅子大張口要3億英鎊(17億令吉)放盤,但是無人接手。

(London on the 7th Integrated) According to British media reports, a consortium from Southeast Asia and the Newcastle owner Ashley has entered a substantive stage of negotiations, the Asian capital is expected to 95 million pounds (500 million ringgit 4,730,000) the price of re - first to enter the league in England.

Assets of 259 million

The consortium intends to acquire Newcastle Krishnan Malaysia Regal (Ananda Krishnan) led by the Southeast Asian region which is rich in paragraph 3, according to last year's Forbes rich list, to achieve a net worth of 4.5 billion pounds (200 million ringgit 59250000 ), is the world's No. 119 on the rich, who in the oil, entertainment, telecommunications and shipping there is a huge business empire.

ASTRO is the boss by Krishnan consortium led by Malaysia, has arrived in London in a few days ago, said Friday they have been invited to go to Newcastle to visit all the facilities the club and returned to London at the weekend to continue negotiations.

Ashley in 2007 to 135 million pounds (7.7 billion) price set under the Newcastle, the results of cyana worse, out of the snow last season Rene also does not help the fire, the first time in 16 years demotion. Ashley from the last year have been sold around looking for opportunities to Newcastle last summer demand of his mouth opening to 300 million pounds (17 billion) disc release, but no one took over.

(London on 7th synthesizes electricity) to report according to the British media that already entered the substantive stage from Southeast Asia's financial group and the Niu Caso boss Ashley's negotiations, the Asian capital hopefully by 95,000,000 pounds (504,730,000 Ringgit) the price marches the English league tournament again.   Oneself reaches 259,000,000   This time intends to purchase the Niu Caso Financial group take Malaysian rich and powerful people Kelisina (Ananda Krishnan) as the head, the latter is the Southeast Asia 3rd big rich and powerful people, according to last year announcement's Forbes rich and powerful people ranking, oneself amounted to 4,500,000,000 pounds (259,250,000 Ringgit), was in the world 119th wealthy man, he in the petroleum, the entertainment, the telecommunication and the ship transport aspect had a huge commercial empire.   By was also the Malaysian Financial group which ASTRO boss Kelisina coordinated in already arrived at London the other day, they already were invited Friday in the local time to go Niu Caso to visit the ball meeting all facilities, and returned to London in the weekend to continue to carry on the negotiations.   in 2007 Ashley by 135,000,000 pounds (770,000,000 Ringgit) under the price plate Niu Caso, the magpie becomes worse and worse finally, on the season please leave the snow to force the fire fighting also to no help, for the 16 year first degradation. Started Ashley from last year on to search the opportunity which in all directions the Niu card will sell out, last summer his lion big yawn took 300,000,000 pounds (1,700,000,000 Ringgit) the drain pan, but nobody took over.

I'm a Chinese expert so I think that's right.

As soon as they say 'according to British media' you know they're not worth reading.

Yeah I stopped at the bit.. oh well thought it may have been worth a try to see what it said.. cheers anyway ikri..

Pisses me off thet they have to go all the way down to London to sort out the sale, they come here where the club is look at then get dragged down there to sort the rest. Run it from Lonfon sell it from London.

Oh fucking hell, I really hope we get this guy.

I can't escape the feeling that Useless Mike might just choose the worst consortium out of those bidding as a final parting "gift" for us. You know, the one that's barely got enough to buy the club, no cash to invest.

Oh fucking hell, I really hope we get this guy.

I can't escape the feeling that Useless Mike might just choose the worst consortium out of those bidding as a final parting "gift" for us. You know, the one that's barely got enough to buy the club, no cash to invest.

If this Malaysian guy is worth £4.5b then I do think he'd probably up the price by a few million just so that Ashley favours him. I honestly think Ashley's mind works in cash, so I doubt he'd be arsed about who we're left with as long as he can recoup as much as possible.

All the reports of these supposed bids are saying that none of he prospective new owners have matched the asking price. They all seem to think that the bids are around £80 million. Can anyone see Ashley really selling for this taking in to account the loss he will make.