RIP sale thread.

Tooj
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I am putting a bid in.

Loca paper the consett and stanley advertiser says

"Local miserable git and tightarse nomark Ian Jackson is bidding for control of Newcastle United, He is currently canvassing the comittee of Consett staion club to put the last of the finance in place"

I was thinking about it this morning. Looked down the back of the sofa for loose change and everything, but found I was sadly just short of the funds required to take over

We could form a partnership?  I have years of valuable experience in managing a team of workshy uncomitted children who are only in it for themselves so we should do well!!

What can you bring to the table?

The money I raised to buy the club before Ashley pulled it off the market was put into escrow.  Having collected some interest since then, I now have $2,134.66.  I have drafted a new letter of intent and have sent it to Seymour Pierce post haste.

I await acknowledgement before I commence negotiations.

We need to talk. I have a modest endowment policy due to mature any day now and that's another £3kish. Also I have received interesting emails from a Nigerian Prince....

Most excellent.

Pleased to be giving me your bank routing and account number and I shall forward that info along to the grand Prince Mugabi with whom I have trusted my monies.

PS:  Let's keep this amongst ourselves...

Guest toonlass

I am putting a bid in.

Loca paper the consett and stanley advertiser says

"Local miserable git and tightarse nomark Ian Jackson is bidding for control of Newcastle United, He is currently canvassing the comittee of Consett staion club to put the last of the finance in place"

I was thinking about it this morning. Looked down the back of the sofa for loose change and everything, but found I was sadly just short of the funds required to take over

We could form a partnership?  I have years of valuable experience in managing a team of workshy uncomitted children who are only in it for themselves so we should do well!!

What can you bring to the table?

I have a VW polo and the seats fold down, I am sure we can fit the team in there at a push.

I wouldn't get your hopes up too much, this sounds so much like the Nigerian constrium crap we put up with last time around. It's not going to happen, if and when we are sold it'll be to some totally inapporpriate group with in sufficent backing and wont take place for months yet.

Guest getalife

It could be this: -

http://www.cityscapeintelligence.com/breaking-news/omani-group-looks-for-strategic-partners

Simran International Group is looking for strategic partners considering investing in Oman.

Hanif Shaikh, managing director of the Omani group, revealed that there are plans for a number of building projects in the country, reported the Nation.

http://www.simranintl.com/

They want to move the stadium....?????????!!!!!!!!!?????

Guest Mucky01

can’t be the Simran International Group as their annual turnover has never been above £150m a year.

Guest dover

can we not get a fans consortium together now the price has come down.??

You can fook off, how we going to afford the banners to demand we resign? we pay by the word you know ASHLEY OUT was only a tenner, we pushed the boat out with COCKNEY MAFIA OUT at fifteen nicker, no fukin way were namin every fan on the banner when we lose first two chamionship games.

I wouldn't get your hopes up too much, this sounds so much like the Nigerian constrium crap we put up with last time around.

Speaking of which, last night i flicked onto "Katie Price: The Jordan Years" on ITV19+ and Chris Nathenial was her manager!

Guest dover

I wouldn't get your hopes up too much, this sounds so much like the Nigerian constrium crap we put up with last time around.

Speaking of which, last night i flicked onto "Katie Price: The Jordan Years" on ITV19+ and Chris Nathenial was her manager!

Can see her up front instead of shola tbh

She could replace Viduka i reckon, bringin it down on her chest.

Can't miss her really.

Can't miss her really.

With regards to footballers, she's got quite a good scoring record tbh.

Can't miss her really.

Another pun isn't coming to me atm, sorry.

Can't miss her really.

Another pun isn't coming to me atm, sorry.

That was funnier than the puns tbh. :laugh:

Gathers pace my arse, we will be sat here sweating in a months time saying the same thing.

Er, the story is gathering pace because it's now been in a few different papers. Doesn't say anything about it being true. :razz:

Well there is only one billionaire in OMAN he is PNC Menon and only has a piddly $1.3 bil. So whether he is involved in this or there are loads of them I don't know. But I think its probably a load of shit.