RIP sale thread.

Tooj
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest sicko2ndbest

A selection of Thomos previous posts

'A colleague who works in Spain, we work for a Sports Branding firm and we have offices in Spain and Bulgaria, he is a La Coruna fan and he said the news has been reported this morning, £15million Euros, 4 year deal to be confirmed on Tuesday. It is also on Wilkipedia (Rubbish source I know)

He is reliable, but like everyone else I will only believe when I see him the Toon shirt !!!'

'I have been told by a ITK that he has been sacked within the last hour due to relationship with Labias and Ashley, the ITK told me about Allardyce an hour before it was announced, I am also told that Ashley wanted to sell Smith, Barton and Owen to Tottenham, but Keegan went crazy, Xisco was Owens replacement !!'

'I have sent an email to Anil Ambani tonight begging for him to buy our club and bring back KK, please follow suit and do the same, at least he will see us as passionate  [email protected] '

'I was born in Newcastle, lived in Whickham, Gateshead for 23 years but now live in Ouston, Chester-le-Street.'

'Absolute rubbish !!! He lives in Tranwell Woods, Morpeth - My brother in law works for DHL and delivered some new golf clubs yesterday, they were from Portugal and Shay accepted them personally - some people try and piss people off by making up so much s*** - what is the point ?'

'Ebondo is on loan till the end of the season with a view to it being permanent and Butt and Harper are signing there contracts today.'

'Given has in fact failed his medical due to a knee injury, he actually had it twice this afternoon - from what i have heard Man City have turned there attention to Robert Green or a reduced amount of £3m for Given, my friend works at the Sports Technical Injury Centre in Manchester, the deal looks unlikely to happen now, but I believe it did involve a player from City.'

'People laughed at me earlier when I told you of the problem with his medical. Nicko has confirmed the same problem.'

'Believe me fatwax, Kinnear would take £0.50p at the moment to try and spend on players, I only give information Iam told, i dont start it, we will never know how much we got for him so leave it at that.'

'Robbie Elliot and the fitness coach Mark Wolfe have walked out on Newcastle, after Ashley would not give them reasurances of there futures, Wolfe has gone to Liverpool and Robbie has gone to a unamed club, so we are left with Hughton and Calderwood and training starts on Wednesday, what a state we are in, no fitness coach !!!!!!'

Make your own mind up!

Guest The gaffer

Toon-talk are saying there is a press conference tomorrow at 3pm after reading this site. :mackems:

KcOk. isaid rumours you muppet.... :facepalm:

Guest sicko2ndbest

just for some perspective these are the only official quotes we have about this week:

Llambias said: "We are dealing with several people and giving most of our time and attention to the sale.

"You must remember that some parties make offers but when it comes to putting up proof of funds they are a long way from sealing a deal.

"But I can say we are very close to completing a deal and it could happen next week."

On Tuesday, the Singapore-based Profitable Group, fronted by ex-Liverpool star Steve McMahon, pulled out.

Whatever happens, it seems that caretaker-boss Chris Hughton will be in charge of Newcastle's opening clash at West Brom on Saturday week because there simply will not be time for new owners to appoint their own man.

Llambias added: "It's Catch 22 - anyone who signs a deal will want their own choice of manager.

"Look what happened when Mike took over, Sam Allardyce was already in place and he didn't want him."

The Sun