RIP sale thread.

Tooj
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

He should now look at finding a manager for the season, he can at least try and do that right.

i doubt it, we'll be stuck with hughton

I think it's now time for the question to be asked: "which would you prefer, Houghton or Kinnear?" :lol:

i'd still rather have richard money promoted  in all honesty, or even o'leary if he's llambo's best mate.

at least money would have faith in the academy lads like lua lua, inman, danquah, ranger etc

I'd settle for George Graham to be honest

aye, so would i to be honest

Who's making the transfer decisions then?

He is. He knows he can't sell us, so will now start to get rid of any player we have a chance of getting money for. Bassong, Beye and Enrique wont be here much longer.

Unless he demands cash up front, Ashley doesn't stand to gain, unless he's still in charge in a couple of years. Oh wait..................

Guest Thomo

Dont read too much into what the Chronicle or the Gazzette says, as I have stated everytime I trust my ITK 100% and he was told of DL of the situation, all they have said is No Comment, does that say we are not going to be taken over by a Dubai Consortium (Not DIC, that is speculation, not by me) a takeover should be done quietly not on the back of a North East paper, I still expect things to go through, I am not backing down from my original post.

Lets just wait and see, we have waited for such a long time now, another couple of days wont do us any harm.

Guest Slippery Sam

Btw...why are we so sceptical about Thomo's ITK but everyone believes this SilverLining guy straight away :lol:

Unless I'm missing something and it's well known he's Fat Freddy or something?

Just what I was musing. Thomo (iam) = possibly true, yet all of a sudden SL = deffo true.

Jings. Get a grip, folks.

Dont read too much into what the Chronicle or the Gazzette says, as I have stated everytime I trust my ITK 100% and he was told of DL of the situation, all they have said is No Comment, does that say we are not going to be taken over by a Dubai Consortium (Not DIC, that is speculation, not by me) a takeover should be done quietly not on the back of a North East paper, I still expect things to go through, I am not backing down from my original post.

Lets just wait and see, we have waited for such a long time now, another couple of days wont do us any harm.

it will, this together with my current work related stress might finally push my fragile mind over the edge.

League one here we come guys i can see nothing other than us going down the leagues further with this idiot owning us he has no interest in doing anything other than destroying our club....the scary facts are that there could be only 1 league separating us and Gateshead next season

I wonder how long it will be before Seymour Pierce pull out of this farce.

It's hardly doing them any favours.

Aye, especially after successfully negotiating deals for Chelsea and Man City. It comes to us and we completely destroy there reputation.

I was thinking that, it's not really showing them and Harris in a good light at the moment!

I'm starting to believe we really are a sinking ship...

Depends how they are paid. If they are taking a percentage of the deal, they could be deliberatley stalling things as they anticipate a more lucrative deal in the future.

Depends how they are paid. If they are taking a percentage of the deal, they could be deliberatley stalling things as they anticipate a more lucrative deal in the future.

Do you mean waiting for the £100m or expecting more in future?

You would have hoped that most of what they are getting paid depends on us getting sold, but then again this is Mike Ashley.

Fair play to Thomo , as he said a few days ago , is that the first person with the news will be David Craig because of his relationship with Ashley and there is simply no relationship between the board and the Chronicle atm . The Chronicle know jack shit .

Thomo , i have faith in you.