RIP sale thread.

Tooj
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Did anyone ever come up with an "ITK" info that was true?

No.

Ugly Mackems told us Keegan had left days before it was confirmed.

edit: Oh! and I said we'd be signing Owen weeks before we did :)

He also was the first on any board to say SBR had been sacked.

That Owen HAD signed.

That Taylor had dislocated his shoulder on England U21 duty.

That Keegans discussions with Ashley were indeed to sort compo and not to come back.

And there's likely one or two more that I can't remember, he was a good handsome fella that Ugly Mackems blokey

:razz:

You should change it back. Prefer it to CG meself like

Your message

To:      [email protected]

Subject: Newcastle United

Sent:    Tue, 4 Aug 2009 13:06:13 +0100

did not reach the following recipient(s):

[email protected] on Tue, 4 Aug 2009 13:05:44 +0100

The message could not be delivered because the recipient's mailbox

is full.

:mackems: :mackems: :mackems: :mackems: :mackems: :mackems: :mackems: :mackems: :mackems:

Thousands of Toon fans been mailing DIC ? lol

Guest ObiChrisKenobi
Your message

To:      [email protected]

Subject: Newcasatle United

Sent:    Tue, 4 Aug 2009 13:06:13 +0100

did not reach the following recipient(s):

[email protected] on Tue, 4 Aug 2009 13:05:44 +0100

The message could not be delivered because the recipient's mailbox

is full.

Dear Abdul Ahama

Ok me ol' Mucka, its your mate Big Mike Ashley, how come you don't pick up the ol' dog & bone anymore, this club is a bargain. I know yesterday I might have offended you when I farted during our meeting, but how I was I to know it would stink that bad.

Really come back, please...

Big Mike

Spammed x1000

Guest Thomo

Iam not a member of skunkers, we have been through this before I am only a member of Newcastle Online.

I will never back down on my original post, my ITK has been told this information.

Everyone just calm down and wait and see.

Iam not a member of skunkers, we have been through this before I am only a member of Newcastle Online.

I will never back down on my original post, my ITK has been told this information.

Chill dude! I was on about Crumpy Gunt's ITK  :angel:

I still believe in you

Guest icemanblue

The lengths people will go to for attention, eh.

Sorry although we all have our reasons to doubt him, who the f*** would want a lot of attention in a forum? What would you win on this? Seriously, i hope you're kidding me right?

tick

tick

tick

(may i just say that i doubt there'd be a press conference anyway, more just a short press release)

Guest icemanblue

Sorry although we all have our reasons to doubt him, who the f*** would want a lot of attention in a forum? What would you win on this? Seriously, i hope you're kidding me right?

Well, no, I'm not. I haven't got the foggiest what he'd have to gain, but the abundance of supposed ITKs out there suggests to me there must be something!