RIP sale thread.

Tooj
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Talking about us now. He is definitely acting for Buyers as well.

'Shock' to our revenue line from relegation is 'very severe. Around 35 - 40 million difference.

Latest is 'We are doing quite well. I wish there had been an announcement but it is not through lack of interest. As opposed to 2 years ago, the glass is half empty instead of half full.'

Avoided a question about Shearer, talking instead about the main problem being the wage bill.

'I thought the timescale was set, it was important to show the players were capable of being sold. Potential buyer no has an income from a player (Martins) as well of having him of the bill and he wasn't suited to the Championship'

Expects a few more to leave and 'one or two' to come in.

'Clearly not going to be sold before 5.30 on Saturday'

Guest Wally_McFool

Keith Harris

"It would be nice to think that something would happen before 5.30 on Saturday... That isn't going to happen clearly."

:dave:

Guest Wally_McFool

Before the end of August, 1 or 2 will probably come in. This guy seems to know what he's talking about..

Pity the interviewer never said to him "Who in the right mind is going to for Newcastle in its present state?".

Talking about us now. He is definitely acting for Buyers as well.

'Shock' to our revenue line from relegation is 'very severe. Around 35 - 40 million difference.

Latest is 'We are doing quite well. I wish there had been an announcement but it is not through lack of interest. As opposed to 2 years ago, the glass is half empty instead of half full.'

Avoided a question about Shearer, talking instead about the main problem being the wage bill.

'I thought the timescale was set, it was important to show the players were capable of being sold. Potential buyer no has an income from a player (Martins) as well of having him of the bill and he wasn't suited to the Championship'

Expects a few more to leave and 'one or two' to come in.

'Clearly not going to be sold before 5.30 on Saturday'

He says he expects on or two players to come in...but on who's recommendation? There's no manager so that doesn't sound likely.

optimists----we'll be sold bu the end of the month

pessimists------there is no buyer

madras------theres one or two there but still a lot of work to be done.

The club been sold by the end of the month is hardly a positive is it?

optimists----we'll be sold bu the end of the month

pessimists------there is no buyer

cp40------when  buyers see the books they realise the club is a liability and worth nowt.....zero