RIP sale thread.

Tooj
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Dunno if this has been mentioned elsewhere

From .com

Across the road meanwhile on the same night (this coming Wednesday), BBC Radio Newcastle and Radio5live are joining forces for a live broadcast from Shearer's Bar.

This Newcastle United special between 7pm and 9pm will debate the current situation at the club with special guests, including former Magpies defender Steve Howey.

Could be interesting 

It will be availible to download off the 5live website about 9.30pm

Can you not listen live on the net?

Yes here:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b00m30b1

A special simulcast with Radio Newcastle in front of a live audience, ahead of Newcastle's first season back in the Championship.

We're not back in the championship. we've never been in the Championship before  :razz:

That's true

Mind, I still call it (what it actually IS) the "Second Division", anyway.  All these stupid names ('Championship' for gawds sake . . . championship of what? - of nothingness, thats what). Its a bit like the League Cup (changes its name weekly).  

It is THE SECOND DIVISION - end of . . .  and we are stuck in it (right in it!).

Guest Roger Kint

we'd be better off going into admin, not that i think ashley would do it unless something severe happened. Would be easier for someone to buy it from admin and all that's gone on this summer and the s**** squad we're left with is about the same as having a points deduction anyway.

:facepalm:

Certainly cannot see us getting sold now. Not a fucking chance. There's no buyer; Llambias and Harris talk fucking bollocks. We'll go into the season with Ashley owner and I'd now put a large chunk of cash on Ashley being owner at the end of the season.

I've given up all hope of escaping the fat bastard thats ruining this club. What a fucking disaster.

we'd be better off going into admin, not that i think ashley would do it unless something severe happened. Would be easier for someone to buy it from admin and all that's gone on this summer and the s**** squad we're left with is about the same as having a points deduction anyway.

Every other post from you is:

Keep up the cracking work.  :thup:

Guest Roger Kint

Only the ones with silly talk of administration :pow:

Only the ones with silly talk of administration :pow:

Yeah, justified on this occasion.  :razz:

Guest Roger Kint

This is f****** ridiculous, i'm so angry it's unbelievable.

I know theres already 5 pages on it in its own thread and people still add it here :idiot2: ;D