RIP sale thread.

Tooj
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I fear Beckford takes us back to the bad old days of the playboy players like Dyer and Jenas. But that's another story for another day.

How i miss those days

Yeah I hope we never go back to those bad old days of playing in the Champions League and being a top 4 team.

FFS

Guest antz1uk

Do you think moat would get rid of llambias?

YES!!! he is incapable of anything remotely like running a football club

Once this is all offical, I will reveal the club, but not until then. I can say that we have been in constant contact over the last few months about the state of the club and he has not been able to tell me anything until last night. Unfortunately, I have only just got in from work and been able to post this on here. I hope you appreciate the time difference is 9 hours.

Alan Kennedy?

Just had a look at Macca888, he's never done anything like this before, his defence is consistent with his previous posts, he's been a Toon fan since 1962, and generally post serious stuff on the old days which is usually quite lengthy.

Compared to the other ITK's Macca888 seems the most trustworty thus far, so I'm going to give him the benefit of the doubt here.

Just had a look at Macca888, he's never done anything like this before, his defence is consistent with his previous posts, he's been a Toon fan since 1962, and generally post serious stuff on the old days which is usually quite lengthy.

Compared to the other ITK's Macca888 seems the most trustworty thus far, so I'm going to give him the benefit of the doubt here.

It's like groundhog day with you and giving people the benefit of the doubt.

It's like groundhog day with you and giving people the benefit of the doubt.

What can I say, I'm a trusting person! :)

Do you think moat would get rid of llambias?

You tell us, you're the pissant claiming to be ITK with your texts.

I never claimed to be ITK - just informed yous of the text i got. Simple as that.

I fear Beckford takes us back to the bad old days of the playboy players like Dyer and Jenas. But that's another story for another day.

How i miss those days

Yeah I hope we never go back to those bad old days of playing in the Champions League and being a top 4 team.

FFS

hence the other story for another day. FFS right back at you

Did they ever find thomo's body?

His family found him dead in the Sunderland shirt he promised to wear, but they quickly dressed him in suspenderers with a pair of tights around his neck and an orange in his mouth to preserve his dignity.

James

Thanks. It ios second hand info so I am hoping it is true or else I am going to look a damn fool. Anyway, lets hope the info is right. I have been pressing him for a couple of months for info but he hasnt been able to tell me anything until last night. Fingers crossed guys.

Did they ever find thomo's body?

Some say he was spotted in a picture with Ashley, Moat and Llambias, other believe him to be deceased. As for me, I think he's hiding.

I for one also give him benefit of the doubt, it may not turn out to be true but you can only say what you are told.  SOmething is happening anyway, OFfering Lovenkrands a deal, Campbell possibly, rumours of Shearer leaving BBC and Andy Townsend his successor, Moat being at the match shaking hands with Ashley and AShley flying into the training ground on a tuesday.

we need a summary of what rumour and ITK came from who and where, as things tend to get taken as "fact" once a few people start replying to someones post!

- Ashley at teh training ground?

macca

journal? http://www.journallive.co.uk/nufc/newcastle-united-news/2009/08/18/mike-ashley-flies-in-to-nufc-training-ground-for-talks-61634-24469158/

- Shearer leaving MoTD?

- Moat next to Ashley?

viewed during live broadcast

- Lovenkrands deal?

I for one also give him benefit of the doubt, it may not turn out to be true but you can only say what you are told.  SOmething is happening anyway, OFfering Lovenkrands a deal, Campbell possibly, rumours of Shearer leaving BBC and Andy Townsend his successor, Moat being at the match shaking hands with Ashley and AShley flying into the training ground on a tuesday.

exactly so less of the immediate slating.

exactly so less of the immediate slating.

I wasn't slating him.

Just thought you might like to know the reason why we suspect Viduka has not signed for Portsmouth or Fulham.

The Hyundai A League, here in Australia will be operating with a new team from next season, Melbourne Heart. It is widely believed that Viduka will be returning home to Melbourne to mplay form this team as the @marquee@ player. There are a lot of rumourts going around here that Lothar Matthaes will be their new coach.

we need a summary of what rumour and ITK came from who and where, as things tend to get taken as "fact" once a few people start replying to someones post!

- Ashley at teh training ground?

macca

journal? http://www.journallive.co.uk/nufc/newcastle-united-news/2009/08/18/mike-ashley-flies-in-to-nufc-training-ground-for-talks-61634-24469158/

- Shearer leaving MoTD?

- Moat next to Ashley?

viewed during live broadcast

- Lovenkrands deal?

Direct quote from Love's agent