RIP sale thread.

Tooj
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I'm sure it was Stephen Fry's proudest moment: a role in fucking crap show about a kid who turns into a dog.

Still better than doing voiceovers for a talking phone.

I wonder what he spends the money on?

I'm sure it was Stephen Fry's proudest moment: a role in fucking crap show about a kid who turns into a dog.

Maypoles, pina coladas, and vaseline.

There was just lots of Woofing and i thought we needed a Cat in the house

You're lucky I glanced in this thread actually. It's the biggest pile of fucking wank I've ever had the misfortune to read :lol:

You're lucky I glanced in this thread actually. It's the biggest pile of fucking wank I've ever had the misfortune to read :lol: 

Please tell me your cats/Joseph/Midds can give us some better ITK gossip.  :no:

Guest Chris P

I'm sure it was Stephen Fry's proudest moment: a role in f***ing crap show about a kid who turns into a dog.

Maypoles, pina coladas, and vaseline.

:mackems:

I nearly dressed Joseph in his Newcastle shirt and put a "you're all talking shit!" sign round his neck, but that may be classed as child abuse (the shirt, not the sign...)

I nearly dressed Joseph in his Newcastle shirt and put a "you're all talking shit!" sign round his neck, but that may be classed as child abuse (the shirt, not the sign...)

Save it for page 600 - I won't grass you up.  :lol: