RIP sale thread.

Tooj
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest icemanblue

Perhaps you can enlighten us as to why some major players from New York would choose Geoff Sheard (probably you, btw) to front their bid?

Guest Wally_McFool

Not him btw

Dave knows who I am - ask him

Clearly this is winding people up so I will stop :-[

Err, you needn't stop on my account. I quite enjoy watching people getting their knickers in a twist.

Not him btw

The problem is that you come up with info that are about to come in the newspapers.

So that why we are sceptical, how do we know that your not just a person reading through the edits or something...

Or are you like that guy on TV, who gets tomorrows newspapers today?

Not him btw

The problem is that you come up with info that are about to come in the newspapers.

So that why we are sceptical, how do we know that your not just a person reading through the edits or something...

Or are you like that guy on TV, who gets tomorrow newspapers today?

:spit:

Sillius why say there is something coming out which the club can't deny and then a couple of hours later say that it will be denied in the Chronicle can you please explain that?

Sillius why say there is something coming out which the club can't deny and then a couple of hours later say that it will be denied in the Chronicle can you please explain that?

Because that way whatever happens every angle is covered for Sillius  O0

I am so sick of all this like, how many ITK's can there be? so many people saying I know this and that, its come down to a law of averages hasn't it really, keep on guessing and be right at some point.

I am 100% convinced that there will be no sale this season and if we do get promoted then he will think all will be forgiven and keep us anyway.

Not going to hang on waiting for things to happen that have came from some new membmer who could just be a SMB on a wind up.