RIP sale thread.

Tooj
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Ok Sillius. Time to spill the beans :)

When can we expect your clients in charge?

He will get back to you 24h before the cron print the next takeover article.

If he could be straight, just say he gets the info from the newspaper, no problemo.

But saying he works at a law-firm, just doesn't make sense...

No hard feelings Sillius, just what i think :pow:

Guest Redheugh

If he could be straight, just say he gets the info from the newspaper, no problemo.

OK - predictions

Not the Chron

CS in the DM

Charles Sale of the Daily Mail. Did an article a few days ago IIRC.

Probably will come out with more speculative bollocks only to be denied by our friends at St James Park. Which will probably be the case, regardless of how true SS seems to think it will be.

OK - predictions

Not the Chron

CS in the DM

Ok, so your get your info from Charles Sale then, eh?

It just that several times you have come with info, it been just before the papers, and just what the article say, coincident, maybe? or...

Just keep the info coming, but its sad its not some genuine news we wont read in the papers the next 24h.

I'd love to say I don't give a fuck about all this any more but I'd be lying. :undecided:

Still hoping it's sorted out ASAP.

I still give a fuck about the actual buy out but I certainly dont give a flying fuck about all the rumour and ITK shite that goes on, on her and in the media.

I'd love to say I don't give a f*** about all this any more but I'd be lying. :undecided:

Still hoping it's sorted out ASAP.

I still give a f*** about the actual buy out but I certainly dont give a flying f*** about all the rumour and ITK s**** that goes on, on her and in the media.

In before the edit :pow:

CHARLES SALE: Americans aim to scupper Barry Moat's Newcastle bid

Last updated at 12:16 AM on 12th September 2009

* Comments (0)

* Add to My Stories

The marathon takeover saga at Newcastle took another twist on Friday night with a New York investment fund dealing direct with owner Mike Ashley in an attempt to fast-track the sale of the club.

It has been claimed their negotiations had reached the stage of a sale and purchase agreement with the Americans, having satisfied Ashley they have the necessary £100million funding to complete the deal.

Newcastle United owner Mike Ashley in the stands with Chairman Derek Llambias

But the situation — as ever during Ashley’s regime — is by no means clear as the Americans, represented by Manchester law firm Halliwells, are bypassing the official selling agents Seymour Pierce and conducting their business with Ashley’s London legal advisers Travers Smith.

The middle man in the deal is businessman Geoff Sheard, a former commercial director at Preston, who has kept in the background to avoid any publicity after an attempt to buy Sheffield Wednesday proved unsuccessful.

Stockbrokers Seymour Pierce don’t regard Sheard as a serious buyer, having not been satisfied with his proof of funding.

But a spokesperson for Ashley said last night that Sheard’s consortium were being treated as genuine buyers, yet had ground to make up on Newcastle businessman Barry Moat’s bid.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/article-1212895/CHARLES-SALE-Americans-aim-scupper-Barry-Moats-Newcastle-bid.html#ixzz0QqP8XO

In a moment of weakness, looked up those numbers at Companies House nowt there.

It comes up with a company at the same address as Halliwells the lawyers representing the americans. What the fuck that means I have no idea

OK - predictions

Not the Chron

CS in the DM

:shifty: Well wot have we here then......