RIP sale thread.

Tooj
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Just spoken to someone who works at the club and its not good.

They will not appoint a manager until the week preceeding the first match of the season unless the club is sold

Most people have cleared their desks at the club and no-one knows if they will return

They reckon any decent bids for players will be accepted.

Half the stadium will be closed come our first home game

No planning of any kind is being undertaken, media/sponsrship deals already present will continue but no work is being done to generate revenue.

RIP NUFC.

Don't believe everything people put on here as gospel truth.

Indeed so, but with the previous eventsof the fat man I wouldn't put this beyond him.

Just spoken to someone who works at the club and its not good.

They will not appoint a manager until the week preceeding the first match of the season unless the club is sold

Most people have cleared their desks at the club and no-one knows if they will return

They reckon any decent bids for players will be accepted.

Half the stadium will be closed come our first home game

No planning of any kind is being undertaken, media/sponsrship deals already present will continue but no work is being done to generate revenue.

RIP NUFC.

Don't believe everything people put on here as gospel truth.

Indeed so, but with the previous eventsof the fat man I wouldn't put this beyond him.

Ah I don't deny it, parts if it make no sense though like "Most people have cleared their desks at the club and no-one knows if they will return" the people who are getting let go will know and I will be the people who work all year round not just match days so why will they have cleared there desks ? Youre probably looking more at catering etcetc who will be losing their jobs.

I'd also love to know who at the club this person is meant to have spoken to.

How can things so this wrong? I can't imagine anyone, even if they tried really hard, taking over this club two years ago and find themselves in this position today, it's a miracle how badly Ashley has done. It shouldn't be this hard. Just get Shearer in and then work day and night to sell the club, every investor is going to appoint Alan anyway.

ffs, anyone have a really powerless feeling :(

Yep, I'm the eternal optimist but I've never ever been so down about my Football club anyway. No clue what will happen next season now.

After the brief high of yesterday the come down is fn killing me, Lambias says its rubbish yet the ronnie gill are saying the gropup held talks with Harris today.

Bassong trying to blame the mess for wantring away, nowt to do with it being The Gooners sniffing around him.

We know Ashley will sell them as soon as a decent bid is made, coem the start of the season we may not have a fkn squad.

What needs to happen, over and above anything else is Ashley needs to make a statement outlining the absolute TRUTH of the situation.

Why won't he appoint Shearer? Why is he happy to leave an asset worth £100m in limbo which could effectively devalue it even further? Are there really several interested parties or is this just another wind-up.

Irrespective of what his answers are, at least everyone knows where they stand. Even if the answers he gave made him even more unpopular, or gave the true picture of where we are, at least we could respect him for telling the truth, instead of being a spineless arsehole sending out his cronies to spout more lies and bullshit.

Fair enough, we had his "apology" statement after relegation, but everything since has contradicted what he has said.

What needs to happen, over and above anything else is Ashley needs to make a statement outlining the absolute TRUTH of the situation.

Why won't he appoint Shearer? Why is he happy to leave an asset worth £100m in limbo which could effectively devalue it even further? Are there really several interested parties or is this just another wind-up.

Irrespective of what his answers are, at least everyone knows where they stand. Even if the answers he gave made him even more unpopular, or gave the true picture of where we are, at least we could respect him for telling the truth, instead of being a spineless arsehole sending out his cronies to spout more lies and bullshit.

Fair enough, we had his "apology" statement after relegation, but everything since has contradicted what he has said.

:crazy2:

Crazy talk

Llambias claimed last night the Profitable Group’s interest in United was “total rubbish” but our source, said: “We’re working with Seymour Pierce and in discussions with the people that Mike Ashley has appointed to sell his club.

“We don’t expect to be dealing with the managing director too much.”

:lol:

This really IS too good to be true.

Sorry, they're saying that they're in negotations to buy the club... but the owner doesn't know anything about it?

Ashley might know about it, it was Llambias who reckons he's heard nowt. Maybe he's being cut out of the loop. :lol:

I'd love that :lol:

I still think we're best off by not just believing anything we hear from any party until both of them says the same thing.

We need to have a whip round not to buy the club but to put a fkn bounty on Ashleys head, how much you think we could raise to pay a smack head to shoot that cunt in the face?

Normally a tenner does it. Everthing costs a tenner off Smack Heads

We need to have a whip round not to buy the club but to put a fkn bounty on Ashleys head, how much you think we could raise to pay a smack head to shoot that c*** in the face?

Aye but we'd need to supply the gun as well.

Guest Magpiecn

To tell you the truth Im f***ing shitting a brick.If we dont sort this out asap we are f***ed.We might fuckn end up with no players,no manager and a fat c*** of owner whose doesnt want to be here

:weep:

We need to have a whip round not to buy the club but to put a fkn bounty on Ashleys head, how much you think we could raise to pay a smack head to shoot that cunt in the face?

So, if we get 50 000 people to chip in, we only have to pay 0.02 cents each! Surely that's worth it!

We need to have a whip round not to buy the club but to put a fkn bounty on Ashleys head, how much you think we could raise to pay a smack head to shoot that c*** in the face?

Aye but we'd need to supply the gun as well.

No gun required they'd "tear the very lips off him" :lol:

Three pages of fk all really, They say that they are talking to the people put in charge of selling the club, Lambias says no they are not.

Great way to get us sold by calling them liars, at least he does say they are talking to some interested parties.

Three pages of fk all really, They say that they are talking to the people put in charge of selling the club, Lambias says no they are not.

Great way to get us sold by calling them liars, at least he does say they are talking to some interested parties.

Yup, its more like the chronicles of narnia then actual news fact.

How great isn't that? Let's just assume for a second that they are all telling the truth, that would mean that Ashley/Llambias is talking to "three or four parties" while Keith Harris is talking to "two or three (possibly different) parties". Maybe we'll get the club sold twice? :undecided:

ffs, anyone have a really powerless feeling :(

Yep, I'm the eternal optimist but I've never ever been so down about my Football club anyway. No clue what will happen next season now.

Exactly the same, just hoping against hope that something will be sorted soon.

How great isn't that? Let's just assume for a second that they are all telling the truth, that would mean that Ashley/Llambias is talking to "three or four parties" while Keith Harris is talking to "two or three (possibly different) parties". Maybe we'll get the club sold twice? :undecided:

:lol:

Or Ashley and his band of fkn dimwitts will just offend every potential buyer and no one will buy us, Lambias is a such a prick, surley it would do no harm to stay quiet even if there was no talks with the Profitable group, it could only hurry up any other parties that are interested in buying us.

The whole thing is just a complete mess, being fkd up in esch and every way.

33, grand a piece, and NO members could own the club.

I've just won £6 on a scratch card, its a start.

Would be the only club in the wrold where most of the noise on a match day comes from the directors box. :lol: