RIP sale thread.

Tooj
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest Ebolarama

Has someone posted the Profitable commercial they've got on YouTube at the mo?

Fucking hilarious. Not sure I can link to it? Search for "Profitable plots commercial 1"

Our new owners?  ;D

Four in frame to take over Newcastle United

Jun 11 2009 by Dan Warburton, Evening Chronicle

FOUR potential buyers are in the frame to take over Newcastle United.

A consortium represented by former chairman Freddy Shepherd is believed to have staged meetings with investment bankers Seymour Pierce yesterday.

http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/nufc/newcastle-united-news/2009/06/11/four-in-frame-to-take-over-newcastle-united-72703-23844787/

All sounds pretty positive, and includes the term 'transfer war chest' which is a bonus :)

Fucking hilarious. Not sure I can link to it? Search for "Profitable plots commercial 1"

Our new owners?  ;D

Ages ago. ;)

Guest Ebolarama

f***ing hilarious. Not sure I can link to it? Search for "Profitable plots commercial 1"

Our new owners?  ;D

Ages ago. ;)

Aw, damn it. I should really check the board more often than I do... c'est la vie!

f***ing hilarious. Not sure I can link to it? Search for "Profitable plots commercial 1"

Our new owners?  ;D

:lol: omg at least they are not trying to get work as actors lol wodden doesn't cover it.

Like I've said before, if its a well funded business/consortium owning the club with Freddy only as an employee I'm all for it.  The Omani one does sound apealing as well though.

Guest Heneage

Who the f*** have voted they want the fat c*** to stay?

There's always a few rebels without a clue.

FYP.

Like I've said before, if its a well funded business/consortium owning the club with Freddy only as an employee I'm all for it.  The Omani one does sound apealing as well though.

This is pretty much how I'm feeling.

Wonder how excited we'll be when Freddy vetoes Shearer's move for Beckford and signs a free Lita instead without running it by Shearer.

Sigh ...

Not as excited as we'll be when Freddy's employers sack him amid fan buoycott threats due to Shearer resigning.

Profitable group with Freddy Shepherd as Chairman .

According to all the papers Freddy is part of a different consortium who are way ahead of The Profitable Group in negotiations.

Or was that just a "imagine how sick you'd feel if" scenario? :lol:

I wonder where Freddy's backing is coming from? He's not got a personal wealth anywhere near £100m has he?

No but he got a massive slice of wedge of Ashley, a few other blokes like him could come upw ith the dosh am sure.

Guest geordienorway

Did some research regarding the South-African bidder. Johann Rupert is one of the most wealthy men in South-Africa with an estimated fortune of 3,8 billion dollars, and he is also the executive chairman for the Rand-Merchant Bank (according to the reports the bidder is a banker).  He was rumoured to be involved in the consortia from South-Africa wanting to buy us last year as well.