RIP sale thread.

Tooj
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

He won't sell us while we're top of the league man. The press know that's probably the case too but they have papers to sell.

A serious dip in form might make him think twice but I have no doubts he is hanging on until the summer. If he just wanted rid of the club he'd have sold up ages back - he wants to claw some of his money back and knows the club could double in value in a few months. If he wouldn't cut his losses a year ago he certainly won't now.

Guest burtyboy

Yeah but surely if he does hold on there is no gaurantees we will be worth double. The squad going up will be nowhere near the standard to survive the premier league and will need heavy investing, i honestly dont think we will go up with ashley in charge, we have quality but not enough for 46 games.

He won't sell us while we're top of the league man. The press know that's probably the case too but they have papers to sell.

A serious dip in form might make him think twice but I have no doubts he is hanging on until the summer. If he just wanted rid of the club he'd have sold up ages back - he wants to claw some of his money back and knows the club could double in value in a few months. If he wouldn't cut his losses a year ago he certainly won't now.

There is now way this club is going to double in value by getting promoted to the prem (if we do get promoted). He cannot sell us for £100m, so he's got no chance selling for £200m.

Guest VegasToon

Howay then Sillius, what's the crack?  You were sure it would be sorted by today weren't you?

The crack is Mike Ashley is a cunt and doesn't want to sell.

Guest antz1uk

sillius soddus/redheugh knows about as much about the going ons at st james' as i know about the scripts of el dorado!! he's full of shit and hasbeen trying to wing it all the way through this whole charade of will he wont he sell.. i pm'd him last week and he never replied yet... just some muppet in the print room of the groat market. ITK's know fuck all and will no longer get the time of day from myself... utter pr1ck

sillius soddus/redheugh knows about as much about the going ons at st james' as i know about the scripts of el dorado!! he's full of shit and hasbeen trying to wing it all the way through this whole charade of will he wont he sell.. i pm'd him last week and he never replied yet... just some muppet in the print room of the groat market. ITK's know fuck all and will no longer get the time of day from myself... utter pr1ck

You really thought he knew something?!!

:lol: :lol: