The England Thread

Pilko

Think I'm going to try and claim I have Grandparents from the Faeroe Islands and cheer them on instead.

My Great-Grandparents were from San Marino. Fact.

Not legally enough for me to qualify in playing terms, but I reckon I'll root for them from now on. Let's go La Serenissima.

And I know you, and have even played football against you - so that qualifies me to support them too!

Lost 2-0 at home to Moldova. Good result if all is considered.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Get SWP off for Downing or Wilshire

Imagine the papers if Wilshire came on and scored or set a goal up. They'd have a 'THE KING IS DEAD, LONG LIVE THE KING' headlines, with Rooney's head chopped off, and replaced with Wilshire's as he sits on a throne.

Get SWP off for Downing or Wilshire

Imagine the papers if Wilshire came on and scored or set a goal up. They'd have a 'THE KING IS DEAD, LONG LIVE THE KING' headlines, with Rooney's head chopped off, and replaced with Wilshire's as he sits on a throne.

That's what they'd do alright, Chris. :)

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Think I'm going to try and claim I have Grandparents from the Faeroe Islands and cheer them on instead.

My Great-Grandparents were from San Marino. Fact.

Not legally enough for me to qualify in playing terms, but I reckon I'll root for them from now on. Let's go La Serenissima.

And I know you, and have even played football against you - so that qualifies me to support them too!

Lost 2-0 at home to Moldova. Good result if all is considered.

Conceded single digits. Smells like a victory to me.