The England Thread

Pilko

Guest Roy the Irish Magpie

Irish league as in the Airtricity league ;D I am a Shampck Rovers season ticket holder and tbh the only reason I go is for the buzz and it's good when we play the other Dublin clubs I get to wind up a few m8s before the game and after if we do well. There was one season we were in the Europa but other than it's pure piss and nothing like International standard. The fact James McClean and Keith Fahey are the best players to come from the league in recent times says it all.

Irish league as in the Airtricity league ;D I am a Shampck Rovers season ticket holder and tbh the only reason I go is for the buzz and it's good when we play the other Dublin clubs I get to wind up a few m8s before the game and after if we do well. There was one season we were in the Europa but other than it's pure piss and nothing like International standard. The fact James McClean and Keith Fahey are the best players to come from the league in recent times says it all.

Shane Long and Seamus Coleman came from League of Ireland clubs albeit it at a young age and they're pretty good

I am enjoying this friendly though. Great goal by Long but then Lampard came up and does what he does best. Can see it either finishing a draw or an England win.

Shane Long and Seamus Coleman came from League of Ireland clubs albeit it at a young age and they're pretty good

Before the other two though. McClean and Fahey are the two most recent. Though I may not be right about Fahey maybe someone is more recent than him I would check up but not botherd especially on mobile.

Before the other two though. McClean and Fahey are the two most recent. Though I may not be right about Fahey maybe someone is more recent than him I would check up but not botherd especially on mobile.

2009 so about the same time as Coleman

Ecuador are 10th in the rankings like, their league will be crap. Also Colombia

Both of those leagues are way stronger than the Irish league, though.

size of country tho

Presumably soccer is their national/main sport, also.

Checked the rankings, it'll definitely be Ivory Coast.  In the team that are top of the league, only three players have wikipedia pages.

Aye must be that I reckon

Checked the rankings, it'll definitely be Ivory Coast.  In the team that are top of the league, only three players have wikipedia pages.

ASEC have developed many world class players, tbf.

Like who?

ASEC have developed many world class players, tbf.

Yaya Touré? (wiki)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ASEC_Mimosas#Former_players

Many came via that Belgian team that doesn't exist anymore. Remember reading an article about it.