The England Thread

Pilko

Go on then. What's your starting XI for the WC and rest of the squad (assuming there are no new injuries / retirements etc). Pick mine apart...

Hart

Johnson Cahill Jagielka Baines

Gerrard Wilshere

Oxlade      Rooney      Lallana

Sturridge

Keepers: Fuck knows. Foster & Forster?

Defenders: Jones, Cole, Dawson

Midfielders: Henderson, Lampard, Sterling, Carrick, Townsend

Attackers: Welbeck, AC9

Fuck that was hard with the squad. Special mention goes to picking a 3rd choice centre half, I would go Lescott but he hasn't played in god knows how long. I think Smalling will come good but haven't been impressed this season and despite not really rating him at least Dawson plays every week for a decent team and can shout a bit. Jones gets in on the basis he's my 2nd choice RB, 4th choice CB, 3rd choice DM and hopefully won't get a game.

I'd like to have Barkley but Lampard is a safer bet if you need a goal, Carrick can cover the holding role if Gerrard gets injured and Henderson's been class this year. Townsend's a bit shit but can run, play on both sides and was ok for England. Was unsure about Carroll but he offers something different and at least stands a chance when Gerrard starts cunting the ball 60 yards at head height when we're losing, I was very tempted by Rodriguez though.

Any chance it can be arranged for all members of the band's suitcases to be lined with cocaine before they fly from Manaus to Sao Paulo?

:thup: Good idea. All the best musicians are on drugs. Maybe they'll bash out a brass rendition of Firestarter. Should be better than their

normal droning shite.

Guest chopey

I like henderson as a player but I still think Jonjo Shelvey would be a better player in that position