The England Thread

Pilko

Guest kingdawson

Parker is a beast.

Likes to think he is, Tiote embarrassed him last season.

No he's a beast. Any player that is MOTM for thir team in nearly every game he's started is a beast.

Until...

:tiote:

True, the game against you he was not at his best but he's picked up lots of MOTM awards and put in some outstanding performances this season. Even for England the last few games he's been the best player.

Guest kingdawson

Parker is a beast.

No he's a beast. Any player that is MOTM for thir team in nearly every game he's started is a beast.

And let us not quickly forget how valiantly he picked up the PFA Writers' player of the year.

Edit: Oh, you weren't being sarcastic. I was.

Yep a deserved win yet again for a great player.

Guest iheartthetoons

Rodwell has no fear.  Brilliant for our future.

England doing a Newcastle.

:D:D:D

I think England's youngsters are the answer to Euro 2012. Sturridge, Welbeck, Rodwell, Theo, Wilshere, Carroll, Walker etc should all go.

I think England's youngsters are the answer to Euro 2012. Sturridge, Welbeck, Rodwell, Theo, Wilshere, Carroll, Walker etc should all go.

http://a2.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/225054_10150189190967211_765557210_6709023_2455499_n.jpg

Guest iheartthetoons

Actually, it's our lesser players who are proving to make the difference in my opinion. We all laugh and joke, but to be fair, the lesser names are the ones doing it for us. Lescott, Parker, etc.

Exactly. People who are desperate to be there, will put their body in the way, like our Saylor. I think he'd be brilliant for England.

Parker is a beast.

Until...

:tiote:

True, the game against you he was not at his best but he's picked up lots of MOTM awards and put in some outstanding performances this season. Even for England the last few games he's been the best player.

Probably. But even if he was at his best, he would have been Tiotéd.*

*Tiotéd is a term used to describe someone who has been beasted.**

**Beasted is a term used to describe someone or something that has been made to feel inadequate as result of a physical battering.

Guest iheartthetoons

http://a2.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/225054_10150189190967211_765557210_6709023_2455499_n.jpg

:D:D haha. And sameobi... def in a few years.

Johnson, horay!