The England Thread

Pilko

Guest BooBoo

Gonna be awkward for the FA when Terry joins in on the monkey chanting against Ukraine.

Nicked that off Twitter?

Guest Craig-NUFC

talkSPORTDrive ‏ @talkSPORTDrive

Still rumours, still unconfirmed. But if Bobby Zamora is in the Euro squad Roy is asking for criticism #disturbing #unconfirmed

Wouldn't go that far like. All of our strikers, bar Rooney, are below average. Would rather have Zamora than Crouch.

i'm kind of expecting england to do all right as this is the first tournament in my life time that we've made when the press are being honest in saying we are quite average at best and won't win.

If Shola gets in I'm going on a three day bender. Imagine it, would be absolutely wild, don't care if it's not even a rumour. Straight faced would have him in over Crouchy mind, they're both wank but Shola's much funnier.

talkSPORTDrive ‏ @talkSPORTDrive

Still rumours, still unconfirmed. But if Bobby Zamora is in the Euro squad Roy is asking for criticism #disturbing #unconfirmed

Wouldn't go that far like. All of our strikers, bar Rooney, are below average. Would rather have Zamora than Crouch.

I think Zamora will do well tbh. It's the rest of the potential team that scares me shitless. No Richards or Walker? Carroll? Fucking Downing? Glen Johnson and Gerrard (I'm assuming)? That's FOUR Liverpool players for fucks sake, and they've been fucking wank this season.

If Shola gets in I'm going on a three day bender. Imagine it, would be absolutely wild, don't care if it's not even a rumour. Straight faced would have him in over Crouchy mind, they're both w*** but Shola's much funnier.

:lol:

With Walker and Richards presumably to be left at home, would anyone else be surprised if Simpson gets a call?

Would be fantastic for us :) I cant think who would go with Johnson, perhaps Phil Jones will be the back up right back.

With Walker and Richards presumably to be left at home, would anyone else be surprised if Simpson gets a call?

Would be fantastic for us :) I cant think who would go with Johnson, perhaps Phil Jones will be the back up right back.

i can't imagine a world where micah richards would be left at home and danny simpson taken in his place, night would become day, right would become wrong etc.

that would be daft in the extreme, Jones hasn't exactly shone this season and if its an issue of covering cb Richards covers that too. Plus determining Johnson as better than Richards is insane

that would be daft in the extreme, Jones hasn't exactly shone this season and if its an issue of covering cb Richards covers that too. Plus determining Johnson as better than Richards is insane

If Walker and Richards dont go .. they are the only other options.