RB Johnson, Richards

CB Terry, Cahill, Lescott, Jones

LB Cole

CM Parker, Lampard, Barry/Carrick, Milner, Gerrard

LW Young, A Johnson

RW Walcott, Lennon

FW Rooney, Carroll, Welbeck, Sturridge

Dont care about back up keepers.

Terry can Cahill are a genuine partnership, kept a clean sheet v Barca. Lescott or G Johnson can cover for LB, Baines is a waste of a space. Rio isnt good enough, whats with the drama?

Cant decide between Barry/Carrick. Whoever Woy prefers, not bothered.

If Lennon or Adam Johnson dont get in then if its for Oxlade Chamberlain, I wont complain.

Carroll to start first 2 games. Bent isnt fit. Peter Crouch can f*ck off. Holt not good enough.

:huff:

Hart Man City

Carson Bursaspor

Ruddy Norwich

G Johnson Liverpool

Terry Chelsea

Lescott Man City

Cahill Chelsea

Jones Man United

A Cole Chelsea

Baines Everton

Walcott Arsenal

Oxlade-Chamberlain Arsenal

Lennon Tottenham

Gerrard Liverpool

Barry Man City

Lampard Chelsea

Parker Tottenham

Young Man United

Milner Man City

Rooney Man United

Welbeck Man United

Carroll Liverpool

Sturridge Chelsea

...according to some papers.

Why would Hodgson leave out Forster, WBA's player of the season?

Hart Man City

Carson Bursaspor

Ruddy Norwich

G Johnson Liverpool

Terry Chelsea

Lescott Man City

Cahill Chelsea

Jones Man United

A Cole Chelsea

Baines Everton

Walcott Arsenal

Lennon Tottenham

Gerrard Liverpool

Barry Man City

Lampard Chelsea

Parker Tottenham

Young Man United

Milner Man City

Rooney Man United

Welbeck Man United

Carroll Liverpool

Sturridge Chelsea

He's said he doesn't want to be considered for selection and has been retired from International football for a good while now.

Baines has to go for me...... he's probably been the best LB in the league this year and if some thing happens to Cole we would be f*cked.

He was last year as well.

However, be it performance-wise or lack of chances, he hasn't quite done it for England. I can understand Cole > Baines this summer.

Hart Man City

Carson Bursaspor

Ruddy Norwich

G Johnson Liverpool

Terry Chelsea

Lescott Man City

Cahill Chelsea

Jones Man United

A Cole Chelsea

Baines Everton

Walcott Arsenal

Lennon Tottenham

Gerrard Liverpool

Barry Man City

Lampard Chelsea

Parker Tottenham

Young Man United

Milner Man City

Rooney Man United

Welbeck Man United

Carroll Liverpool

Sturridge Chelsea

He's said he doesn't want to be considered for selection and has been retired from International football for a good while now.

Ah fair enough :thup:

Baines has to go for me...... he's probably been the best LB in the league this year and if some thing happens to Cole we would be f*cked.

However, be it performance-wise or lack of chances, he hasn't quite done it for England. I can understand Cole > Baines this summer.

Would'nt it make sense to take 2 LB's though? also id rather Murphy go than Barry.

Oh, yeah. But if Cole and Baines both go, there's only one man who will be picked for the first team.

The latter has been the best LB in the league for 2 years now - it's more annoying he isn't first choice generally. I can see the logic however, given the circumstances (Cole is still - right or wrongly - considered first choice and has much more experience) in starting Cole this summer.

Guest NufcBano

Would'nt it make sense to take 2 LB's though? also id rather Murphy go than Barry.

Taking Baines would be a waste of a spot. a) he wont play b) I dont think he has ever played well for England.

Lescott can fill in if Cole gets injured/sent off. If not, then Glen Johnson as a last resort.

Baines may as well not make himself available for selection if Glen fucking Johnson is playing in LB ahead of him. He's a total liability at RB, the position he's supposed to be good in.

Would like to see Oxlade-Chamberlain go, would offer some pace and the willingness to take the ball and run at a defence, and it would be a useful experience for him.

I still dont think he's ready tbh, mentally that is he tries to do too much and never seems to be able to pick the simple option.....

Also as for the Baines might not go because he would'nt play i dont understand that personally as practically every country will bring 2 players for each position i dont see why we should be any different....

Germany will have some high profile players on the bench, Italy will, Spain will, France will etc etc

That's the idea of the squad if he doesnt want to go unless he's going to play then fair enough but i personally would pick him and Cole..... not a great lover of the idea of CB's covering fullback positions myself tbh.

Guest NufcBano

Would like to see Oxlade-Chamberlain go, would offer some pace and the willingness to take the ball and run at a defence, and it would be a useful experience for him.

I still dont think he's ready tbh, mentally that is he tries to do too much and never seems to be able to pick the simple option.....

Also as for the Baines might not go because he would'nt play i dont understand that personally as practically every country will bring 2 players for each position i dont see why we should be any different....

Germany will have some high profile players on the bench, Italy will, Spain will, France will etc etc

That's the idea of the squad if he doesnt want to go unless he's going to play then fair enough but i personally would pick him and Cole..... not a great lover of the idea of CB's covering fullback positions myself tbh.

But Lescott was a left back when he was at Everton. He is more than capable. Id rather take another winger/striker and have Lescott as 2nd choice LB as well as CB. Makes perfect sense to me.