The England Thread

Pilko

Seriously I've never, ever rated Downing but I thought he might be starting to show something after last season and a couple of decent England displays. However this season he has been absolute fucking shite.

Not just the statistics either, watch him play. He's a footballing coward who rather than attack a fullback will stop and pass backwards, he has completely disappeared from nearly every game he's played this season which has been far more than he should have been ever allowed to play in.

No goals, no assists, no heart and no talent. I can't comprehend how he's been awarded with a place in the squad.

Guest Chubby Jason

Which players are you referring to?

Which ones do you mean? The ones he could have picked or the rubbish he has picked?

The ones that could have been picked. I can think of one or two that should maybe have been in the squad but I don't see any outrageous omissions there.

Which players are you referring to?

Which ones do you mean? The ones he could have picked or the rubbish he has picked?

The ones that could have been picked. I can think of one or two that should maybe have been in the squad but I don't see any outrageous omissions there.

Ok, off the top of my head...

Sturridge, Richards, Johnson, Holt, Carrick, Nathan Dyer, Scott Sinclair, Lennon.

Adam Johnson is overrated at club level but the few England games he played he was really good I thought.

Without looking anything up, I somehow get the feeling that he's had a more productive season than Stewart fucking Downing.

Highly doubt I'll be able to support this team, it's a fucking disgrace how some of these players are in. France for me like.

Adam Johnson is overrated at club level but the few England games he played he was really good I thought.

Without looking anything up, I somehow get the feeling that he's had a more productive season than Stewart f***ing Downing.

Highly doubt I'll be able to support this team, it's a f***ing disgrace how some of these players are in. France for me like.

Croats for me like.

For those talking about how our players have done domestically, go and look at how Klose and Podolski did in the Bundesliga in 09-10, and the World Cup which followed.

Yes but they where already prven at international level. Ours are proven failures at international level.