The England Thread

Pilko

How the fuck does a team like Liverpool, who have been wank all season, have the most representation in the England squad. FFS Roy, they hated you there, no need to suck up to them anymore. I'll be surprised if we even score a goal in this whole Euro, let a lone even win a match.

How the fuck does a team like Liverpool, who have been wank all season, have the most representation in the England squad. FFS Roy, they hated you there, no need to suck up to them anymore. I'll be surprised if we even score a goal in this whole Euro, let a lone even win a match.

Because they have loads of English players surprisingly.

I haven't made my mind up about Henderson. I've seen flashes of quality from him, but he was still in the 'promising' category at Sunderland, and he was chucked in at the deep end at Liverpool. This tournament has come too soon for him, but generally it's too early to judge him.

I'll say one thing for the lad - despite his struggles, his head hasn't gone down, from what I've seen. He's kept going, trying to get involved. He's got the determination to be a success in the long run.

Henderson  :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thank god I don't care about England otherwise I would cry

Guthrie has had a much better season than Jordan Henderson, should be ahead of him

Ryan Taylor had a better season than Downing

Perch had a better season than Glenn Johnson

:lol:

I haven't made my mind up about Henderson. I've seen flashes of quality from him, but he was still in the 'promising' category at Sunderland, and he was chucked in at the deep end at Liverpool. This tournament has come too soon for him, but generally it's too early to judge him.

I'll say one thing for the lad - despite his struggles, his head hasn't gone down, from what I've seen. He's kept going, trying to get involved. He's got the determination to be a success in the long run.

You must be watching a different player - he constantly hides and goes missing. He plays the role of the invisible man perfectly.

Disagree completely. His problem is that his head ALWAYS goes down. He just completely bottles games and hides from them altogether.

Our team is going to be absolutely guff for the first two games without Rooney. Mine would be

Hart

Johnson    Cahill      Lescott        Cole

Parker

Milner

Walcott                                                  Young

Gerrard

Defoe

Carroll or Defoe, what a crap choice.