The England Thread

Pilko

he try move wide he cant even beat defenders. lack of pace. doesnt have tricks also. he will look so poor at chelsea.

Ridiculous thing to say, he's been taking the piss out of defences for seasons now. He's quicker and got more ability to beat a man the likes of Silva and Mata do imo, as long as Chelsea use him properly I can't see how he wont be a success.

Ashley Young had a poor game in that Rooney-role between striker and midfield. It's an important position and that's a worry.

We also seemed very rigid in the midfield. Ox was the only one who tried to roam a bit.

To cap it all, the full backs did little to support the attack.

We seemed to be good at getting back behind the ball, but that's as much as you can say. Hopefully, there's more to come.

Gerrard in yet another England man of the match performance. He has done so much more for England than Frankie Bleakley.

Only 1 of the two has ever had a good tournament for England.

They were both ok in 2004. They've both been shit ever since in tournaments tbh.

Hodgson: "Terry felt slight tightening of hamstring" scan tomorrow. Gerrard cramp. Welbeck on antibiotics so slight stomach concern

:lol:

Time for a fucking winter break. :facepalm:

Terry had his two-week break, you might remember it, it was the same time as Bayern lost the European Cup Final ???

If I were Dinho, I had that memory deleted from my brain completely tbh.

Rooney once again looking so 'unfit' compared to the others. Wonder if that's the (real) reason he's always wearing those compression undershirts in order to make him a look a bit trimmer.  :lol:

http://cache1.asset-cache.net/gc/145600471-joleon-lescott-and-wayne-rooney-of-england-gettyimages.jpg?v=1&c=IWSAsset&k=2&d=GkZZ8bf5zL1ZiijUmxa7QXJz0E5RYY75YmBURb1UeWOOsCfaG64j2KcELiQuXHsJyG%2FXbTxF8wiuQnOKii5TlA%3D%3D http://cache2.asset-cache.net/gc/145600351-joleon-lescott-and-wayne-rooney-of-england-gettyimages.jpg?v=1&c=IWSAsset&k=2&d=GkZZ8bf5zL1ZiijUmxa7QfxatLINTne%2B9cHy90mnK1vcBfTWzetj3R4lOocp8bQt2hIHmT8%2Bqdow0lek3F3I7w%3D%3D

BBC Sport ‏@BBCSport

Gary Cahill has been ruled out of Euro 2012 with a double fracture of his jaw. Liverpool's Martin Kelly called up as his replacement

3:01 PM - 3 Jun 12

:spit:

fucking kelly? Did micah richards shit in roy's shoes or something? or any other players who arn't current liverpool employee's for that matter. Seriously don't understand why Roy is picking so many liverpool players. Would have thought it would be the opposite after what happened there.

Kelly, G.Johnson, Henderson, Downing, Carroll(although i prefer him to crouch) and even gerrard do not deserve to be in that squad. I don't care how many injuries we have because there are still loads of players better than the first 4 i just mentioned.