The England Thread

Pilko

Guest neesy111

Ref was laughable, gave England very little in comparison.

Ref was fine, England were disgraceful in the diving/play acting department.

Parker and Gerrard are soft as shite!

Parker and Gerrard are soft as s****!

Parker is not soft. I can remember that time when he was running around with a few teeth missing for us.

Guest neesy111

Parker and Gerrard are soft as s****!

Parker is not soft. I can remember that time when he was running around with a few teeth missing for us.

He also stuck 2 fingers up at the East Stand, which will always tell me he's a cunt and soft shite.

Guest neesy111

I thought Parker's passing was abysmal today. So was Milner's crossing; annoyingly i've been saying that for years. Not a winger

The consensus of Parker today is either brilliant or complete shite :lol:

I thought Parker's passing was abysmal today. So was Milner's crossing; annoyingly i've been saying that for years. Not a winger

The consensus of Parker today is either brilliant or complete s**** :lol:

Nar.  His break up play was good, but his passing was crap.  Mixture of both.

Spot on.

Guest Phil K

Playing smart and recognising we'd get raped if we didn't sit back. Well done Roy.

Well said. My view too

Thought a draw was about right.

What a terrible game that was. Whilst France were the better team, they, like England, didn't have much urgency (especially in the last 20 minutes or so). You could put that down to England's negative tactics (10 men behind the ball and all that) but I just never got the feeling that France were going to go for it - aye, they had chances but most of them were shots from outside the box.

Hodgson will definitely be the more satisfied out of the two managers, he set up the team to be defensively solid and that did sort of happen - it really restricted France so I guess, all in all, it's a decent start from us. The result is the right one and one which I suspect most of the England fans will be content with, I know I am.

The consensus of Parker today is either brilliant or complete s**** :lol:

Nar.  His break up play was good, but his passing was crap.  Mixture of both.

Spot on.

Tbf, though, almost anyone could just jump into block tackles all game. And he always seems to exhaust himself after 65 mins.

That pass from Parker to Welbeck? may have been Ox on the right corner of their box when he was about 5 yards away from whoever it was....the pace he hit it you'd have thought he was 55 yards away. I thought Parker defended ok but didn't use the ball as well as those around him, especially Gerrard.