The England Thread

Pilko

Scott Parker is causing me to have a seizure with his piss poor give and go passing. Adds sweet fuck all when you've got the ball. Just like Jimbo Milner who is never a winger, never has been & never will be.

Guest BooBoo

Game in progress and they show some tosser in a wig.

and now a union jack face.

Fuck off and show the game.

They've gone overboard this tournament with the crowd shots. Far, far too many.

Game in progress and they show some tosser in a wig.

and now a union jack face.

Fuck off and show the game.

They've gone overboard this tournament with the crowd shots. Far, far too many.

The speaking dog off Pixar's Up is producing this. "Right, camera on the six yard box, now the halfway li... ..SQUIRREL!"

Fucking bad half that like.

And yet should be 0-1 up. Nuts really.

Yeah probably.  Still we look shaky at the back, and clueless and harried in possession.  Lucky not to be behind on the balance of play but they've not had much luck or a clinical instinct in front of goal.  Going to be a tough second half.

Scott Parker is causing me to have a seizure with his piss poor give and go passing.

There are times when he has the ball and there's quite a few runs ahead of him. Every time, he twitches for bit ignores them all and nudges the ball 2 yard to Gerrard.

Tbf everything has come down our left hand worlds best fullback side, so i suppose Milner is covering their attacks somehow. Walcott gives us so much more the other way though, you'd think the overall balance is in his favour if he just tracks back a bit with his pace.