The England Thread

Pilko

I assume all the jocks on here are supporting Italy?

and half the English.

Really? there is no English on here supporting Italy man.

It was a tongue in cheek jibe at all the 'couldn't care less about England', 'supporting France this tournament', 'didn't even cheer when we scored' stuff.

Just had to listen to three lions to try and get me hyped up for it. I worked a little...

:lol: I don't get it. It's International Football! I'd be foaming at the mouth if this was USA in a real competition.

http://www.uefa.com/MultimediaFiles/Photo/competitions/Comp_Matches/01/83/26/45/1832645_w1.jpg

http://www.uefa.com/MultimediaFiles/Photo/competitions/Comp_Matches/01/83/26/51/1832651_w1.jpg

Just had to listen to three lions to try and get me hyped up for it. I worked a little...

:lol: I don't get it. It's International Football! I'd be foaming at the mouth if this was USA in a real competition.

Yeah but you lot would inject patriotism into the bloodstream if it was possible.

Yeah but you lot would inject patriotism into the bloodstream if it was possible.

:lol: We love us, man.

aye, i remember watching a yank running for a bronze at the atlanta olympics, it was deemed more important than the gold and silver about 20yds ahead of her.

aye, i remember watching a yank running for a bronze at the atlanta olympics, it was deemed more important than the gold and silver about 20yds ahead of her.

Olympics don't count, though. Everyone is like that for the Olympics.

Keep saying it but really like Roy,  they just said he did a bilingual press conference - no wonder he beat someone who was sacked at Spurs because he couldn't write a resignation letter on his own.