The England Thread

Pilko

How does Milner get into the Eng and ManC sides? Looks like a real plodder.

I wouldn't have him in our starting eleven.

Roy has really bottled this team selection, instead of sticking with the players that played on Friday, he's gone for all the "safe" options. I'd have Cleverly in the middle instead of Gerrard, AOC to the left, Lennon right and Baines LB. Possibly Welbeck ahead of Defoe as well.

How does Milner get into the Eng and ManC sides? Looks like a real plodder.

I wouldn't have him in our starting eleven.

Roy has really bottled this team selection, instead of sticking with the players that played on Friday, he's gone for all the "safe" options. I'd have Cleverly in the middle instead of Gerrard, AOC to the left, Lennon right and Baines LB. Possibly Welbeck ahead of Defoe as well.

That would have been better by a mile. Just turgid papp we have to watch with Eng. Nobody seems to have any spark.

So, since everybody is clearly bored by the actual football:

Serbia's U21 coach Aleksandar Jankovic has refused to apologise for the scenes which marred the end of their clash with England.

Stuart Pearce's Young Lions booked their place at the 2013 European Championship on Tuesday with a 1-0 win in Krusevac, wrapping up a 2-0 aggregate success, but their achievement was overshadowed by events at the final whistle.

Missiles rained down from the stands, players and coaching staff from both sides clashed by the tunnel area and England defender Danny Rose was subjected to racist abuse from the stands.

The Football Association has confirmed that it will be reporting the matter to UEFA, but Serbia claim both sides have to take responsibility for what went on.

Rose calls for Serbia ban

"I do not see any reason to apologise for what happened," Jankovic told Mondo.

"You know that you need two sides to have a fight, not just one.

"I did not see exactly what happened, but I repeat that you need two sides to fight.

"The match? England deserve to be at the finals, so I congratulate them on that."

:mystery:

Guest neesy111

Good header.

Came off his arm :lol:

I'm watching on a shite connection where picture is going on and off, it looked good from that.