The England Thread

Pilko

I'd love to know when I defended the eligibility issue. Actually just answer that question, when did I defend anything to do with eligibility? And on Ireland all of those players qualified through their parents or grandparents so that is nothing to do with what you are talking about

I'd love to know when I defended the eligibility issue. Actually just answer that question, when did I defend anything to do with eligibility? And on Ireland all of those players qualified through their parents or grandparents so that is nothing to do with what you are talking about

Cascarino didn't.

Cascarino didn't.

Don't answer my question so. Haha you're such an idiot. Cascarino was adopted,I don't know how the FAI were supposed to know that when Cascarino didn't even know himself.

Just assumption that you seemed to want me to erroneously name the likes of Ozil as non Germans and look a bit of a Jermaine Beckford/young Andy Cole type dick. Apologies if you just wanted to see me look the twat without defending the eligibility issue.[emoji1]

Just assumption that you seemed to want me to erroneously name the likes of Ozil as non Germans and look a bit of a Jermaine Beckford/young Andy Cole type dick. Apologies if you just wanted to see me look the twat without defending the eligibility issue.[emoji1]

So you said Germany were taking the piss based on just one player you could think of so? I'm sorry I can't believe that

So you said Germany were taking the piss based on just one player you could think of so? I'm sorry I can't believe that

In my opinion, one player playing for a country he shouldn't be playing for; again in my opinion, is taking the piss. Had England not capitulated against Germany and lost to a Cacau goal, I'd have been even more pissed off. Once again it's a route I'm glad England haven't taken advantage of.

England players need to stop apologizing man. Getting a bit silly now. Really don't feel they need to do this. This thing goes well beyond them.

Anyway, regarding the last game do you guys want to see Hodgson play all the young guns from the start?

England players need to stop apologizing man. Getting a bit silly now. Really don't feel they need to do this. This thing goes well beyond them.

Anyway, regarding the last game do you guys want to see Hodgson play all the young gut from the start?

I would to see it. We have nothing to play for so give the other players game time,they were picked in the final 23 so it would be laughable if he sticks out the same old crap like Rooney,Gerrard etc.

At least the young lads can break their World Cup appearance virginity. It may only be 1 meaningless game but for the young lads to look back and know they've played in a World Cup game, it can go a long way. Plus it will save them from getting chucked in next time when the pressure is at boiling point.

Anyway, regarding the last game do you guys want to see Hodgson play all the young gut from the start?

Personally yes. nowt on the game at all, time to start with one eye on the future not the past imo.

Plenty quality amongst the young uns to put out a balnced side without resorting to captain fantastic et al.

Won't happen in a million years though.

Yeah, think he should do it, but then he might not want to risk going home without any points, as I'm sure he'll not feel as confident of winning with the young folk.

I'd drop Gerrard, Henderson, Rooney and Welbeck for Wilshere, Barkley, Oxlade-Chamberlain* and Lallana. Maybe put Shaw in too. Fuck it, might as well.

It'll never happen.

Rooney was your best player against Uruguay IMO. Actually Sturridge maybe but I thought Rooney did well

Agree he's not had the mare he did 4 years ago, and he has a major part to play in the next few years. (2016 defo)...but we also know what he can, and indeed can't do in these tournaments. for me I want see the younger ones get game time.

Ox has to be injured, if not Woy wants shot for having not included him so far.

We have good under 20s/21s coming through, lets get the buggers into the set up asap and see some squad development in the next 2 years or so...

sadly FA will play safe, and it'll be the same old same old...

Good point made today on 5 live by I think Winter (maybe Custiss), about needing some of our lot to get abroad and play.

I think this is a major set back for us and one of the PL massive negatives (too much money to turn down).

We need to get them away from UK, experience more styles of play etc and get more rounded life expereince too. Would only benefit us imo

Anyway, regarding the last game do you guys want to see Hodgson play all the young guns from the start?

I'd prefer seeing players who might be involved in France '16 qualifying and not a Gerrard testimonial.

Rooney was your best player against Uruguay IMO. Actually Sturridge maybe but I thought Rooney did well

:thup: along with Cahill imo (other than the 2nd Suarez goal) he'll also be the next captain. He'll start and rightly so.

Yep.

Agree he's not had the mare he did 4 years ago, and he has a major part to play in the next few years. (2016 defo)...but we also know what he can, and indeed can't do in these tournaments. for me I want see the younger ones get game time.

Ox has to be injured, if not Woy wants shot for having not included him so far.

We have good under 20s/21s coming through, lets get the buggers into the set up asap and see some squad development in the next 2 years or so...

sadly FA will play safe, and it'll be the same old same old...

Good point made today on 5 live by I think Winter (maybe Custiss), about needing some of our lot to get abroad and play.

I think this is a major set back for us and one of the PL massive negatives (too much money to turn down).

We need to get them away from UK, experience more styles of play etc and get more rounded life expereince too. Would only benefit us imo

No one buys us anymore that is just so 80's man  ;D

Cascarino didn't.

Don't answer my question so. Haha you're such an idiot. Cascarino was adopted,I don't know how the FAI were supposed to know that when Cascarino didn't even know himself.

Should be Italian too ,his parents covering all the bases there like  :laugh:

:thup: along with Cahill imo (other than the 2nd Suarez goal) he'll also be the next captain. He'll start and rightly so.

Yep.

He wasn't shite but let's stick to facts here. He wasn't England's best player.  Daniel Sturridge was. Cahill and Rooney both had fair games and the rest poor to average.