The England Thread

Pilko

Quite pleased Roy didn't just bow to the Spurs love-in media pressure and start Kane.

Same here, that said i'd have rather have played him, then Welbeck who has been nothing but shit so far.

Quite pleased Roy didn't just bow to the Spurs love-in media pressure and start Kane.

Same here, that said i'd have rather have played him, then Welbeck who has been nothing but s*** so far.

Apart from being responsible for the goal...

Same here, that said i'd have rather have played him, then Welbeck who has been nothing but shit so far.

Apart from his run and shot that set up the first goal plus it'd mean you have to stick Rooney out of position out wide.

What is always going to cost us internationally is we can't produce a top class midfielder

also, wow but unlucky there

I would say we have a pretty decent midfield when everyone is fully fit, but like you say none of them are top class. Who would people have as there starting 11 if everyone is it?

Decent start.

I think we need to bedding in a new CB pairing to last, but only Chambers looks promising enough. Full backs would be Baines (know had bad season and all but best set piece taker and experience, Shaw and Gibbs good backups) and Clyne.

Midfield I'd be tempted to go 4-4-2 with sturridge and rooney up top (Kane on form an able backup / in for Rooney if off form as he is half the time), Sterling and Llallana on the wings and a midfield of Henderson and...tbh no idea. Theoretically Wilshere? Just not relable and don't think he works in a two.

I'd probably go for something like that, maybe a fit and in form Barkley instead of Henderson, I prefer Wilshere, and then have Walcott and Ox as back ups for the wing. Also whats Ryan Mason like?

What is always going to cost us internationally is we can't produce a top class midfielder

also, wow but unlucky there

I would say we have a pretty decent midfield when everyone is fully fit, but like you say none of them are top class. Who would people have as there starting 11 if everyone is it?

Decent start.

I think we need to bedding in a new CB pairing to last, but only Chambers looks promising enough. Full backs would be Baines (know had bad season and all but best set piece taker and experience, Shaw and Gibbs good backups) and Clyne.

Midfield I'd be tempted to go 4-4-2 with sturridge and rooney up top (Kane on form an able backup / in for Rooney if off form as he is half the time), Sterling and Llallana on the wings and a midfield of Henderson and...tbh no idea. Theoretically Wilshere? Just not relable and don't think he works in a two.

I'd probably go for something like that, maybe a fit and in form Barkley instead of Henderson, I prefer Wilshere, and then have Walcott and Ox as back ups for the wing. Also whats Ryan Mason like?

Personally I think he's pretty shit but that's just me.

Same here, that said i'd have rather have played him, then Welbeck who has been nothing but s*** so far.

Apart from being responsible for the goal...

Good point, forgot about that :lol: Still every time I look up he loses the ball in some way.

I think Henderson tbh is our best midfielder atm, would never drop him for Wilshere who may be wonderfully talented but is not going to do the running and will take too many risks. In a 3 man midfield I'd have him but with less he's a liability imo, not convinced at all by hodgson wanting him to be the deep lying midfielder in a diamond.