Confederations Cup

Kaizero

What did the board think of Rossi when he was here?  I wasn't around then.

Re: Altidore, I think he's lost it.  I really had high hopes for him but instead of sticking around and playing week-in/week-out for a lesser team he's gone to sit on the bench at Villareal.  His touch has almost all but disappeared and I'd love for him to get a transfer somewhere else just to be playing all of the time.

Not exactly lost it, he's still the US' leading scorer in the WC qualifying campaign. He's got no real strike partner with Ching injured, and he's still only 19. He still needs to develop his touch, it hasn't improved at all in the last year. Unfortunate that even when he went out on loan to Xerez he got no playing time with Xerez playing well. Hopefully he gets a chance to play next year and develop, I still believe in him as the US' best hope for the future and for next year.

What did the board think of Rossi when he was here?  I wasn't around then.

Re: Altidore, I think he's lost it.  I really had high hopes for him but instead of sticking around and playing week-in/week-out for a lesser team he's gone to sit on the bench at Villareal.  His touch has almost all but disappeared and I'd love for him to get a transfer somewhere else just to be playing all of the time.

Everyone thought it was wrong of us to be developing someone elses youngsters, he never really got a chance.